jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (19 posts)

Would you feel deceived if your spouse wore an artificial hymen ?

1. NGRIA Bassett profile image58
    NGRIA Bassettposted 7 years ago

Artificial hymen device is creating a stire in Egypy. It tricks the husband into thinking she is a virgin.

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You mean a stir in Egypt?

Of course it's deceitful.

haha I can't help but wonder if those Islamists who think they'll have 50 virgins when they get to heaven are getting scared now??

1. ionerice profile image59
        ionericeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

It’s 72 Virgins not 50.

2. ionerice profile image59

A hymen is very important to God when you get married.  It’s his order that if she is not she is to be put to death.

De 22:20    But if this thing be true, and the tokens of virginity be not found for the damsel:
      De 22:21    Then they shall bring out the damsel to the door of her father's house, and the men of her city shall stone her with stones that she die: because she hath wrought folly in Israel, to play the whore in her father's house: so shalt thou put evil away from among you.

1. torimari profile image80
        torimariposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ok, forget the original topic. This made me go Whhhhaaattt? even more. Then I laughed.

2. Carmen Borthwick profile image81
        Carmen Borthwickposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You've got to be kidding!!!

1. ionerice profile image59

That’s what the good book says!

3. ionerice profile image59

This artificial hymen that was made by the sex toy’s industry was manufactured by the Chinese as a unique toy for women that want to pretend to be Virgins while having with the mates.  This $29 dollar contraption actually leaks a bloody looking liquid upon penetration.  The crazy Egyptian politicians banned it throughout the country because of their caveman archaic Laws centered on the Qu ran which was actually copied from the Old Testament. 

In America most couples have had sexual relations 100 times before they get married.  The only ones that claim abstinence are fundamental nuts that sneak and give head or have anal sex.

4. 0
      cosetteposted 7 years ago in reply to this

artificial hymen?

wow. ah these modern times wink

2. Flightkeeper profile image78
    Flightkeeperposted 7 years ago

The artificial hymen could be part of a satire. But probably not in Egypt.

3. Blake Flannery profile image91
    Blake Flanneryposted 7 years ago

I think the response from women answering this question will be most interesting since they have male spouses.

4. yoshi97 profile image86
    yoshi97posted 7 years ago

Um ... if she's already your spouse, would you really believe she was still a virgin? Hymens aren't like fingernails ... they never grow back. wink

5. Onusonus profile image86
    Onusonusposted 7 years ago

My question is; would she be wearing the device to avoid decapitation, or public flogging, or some other form of torture?

6. Maddie Ruud profile image83
    Maddie Ruudposted 7 years ago

You can be a virgin and not have an intact hymen.  You can have an intact hymen and not be a virgin.  Virginity isn't an absolute, anyway.  It's a spectrum.

1. Onusonus profile image86
      Onusonusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

BLASPHEMY!!!!
      Thirty lashings in town square!

1. yoshi97 profile image86
        yoshi97posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Really!!! I'll go get the whip ...

*Yoshi returns but Maddie is gone*

What? He was kidding? Man, I hate it when I go get my toys and everyone runs off.

*Yoshi lashes at the sand with his tail*

I'll just need to search elsewhere for a party I suppose ...

7. NGRIA Bassett profile image58
    NGRIA Bassettposted 7 years ago

You guys are funny. LOL. It is a serious matter if one's life is at stake though. I wondered about females who were abused having kept the secret until marriage. They must be petrified for the new spouse to discover.
    What if your culture expects the sign of a broken hymen?Then this device would be worth its weight in gold. Wonder if they are selling penny stocks?

8. torimari profile image80
    torimariposted 7 years ago

Whaaaaat?

Sorry. that was my only response when i read the OP. Wow!

Hymens aren't just ruptured by sex...not all virgins have one intact as mentioned. :s

9. 0
    ralwusposted 7 years ago

I know Dr's can rebuild the hymen now along with nip and tuck and tightening up a fuck is still a fuck and I don't need another door to break  down.

working