jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

convert from hindu to christanity

1. jayspiritual profile image59
    jayspiritualposted 7 years ago

i have studied in a convent school due to affilation of school&church is the reason that makes me think or my inner councious calls so i took a survey among my peers &mates 100% are scarred of family, frnds,reatives, communities and the curse & fury of god on other side its taught of  the LOVING god .
    how can we accheive the wisdom to know the diffrence ??????

1. 61
      shazeltonposted 7 years ago in reply to this

God is not hidden from you ask him to reveal Himself pray and do the things that bring you closer to God. I agree with Valerie whether other people live their faith well or not does not make it true or untrue.

2. chukra G profile image61
      chukra Gposted 6 years ago in reply to this

u will never find god in cristanity or hindu or etc. go to a old or ill cristian practiser  or a hindu practiser  where his life will end in few hours, ask them.

2. Valerie F profile image60
    Valerie Fposted 7 years ago

The best way I think to achieve that wisdom is to evaluate each religion's teachings and completely set aside what other people think, how and whether they apply their religion's teachings properly, and so forth.

3. aware profile image72
    awareposted 7 years ago

god wont be found in any religion . only book that truly defines god . is the dictionary.

4. kess profile image60
    kessposted 7 years ago

It is impossible to study religion to know God.

The only way to know God is to study yourself to find truth within.

All who truly knows himself knows God, all who finds Truth about himself know Christ.

For christ is the truth.
    And truth is the only way to the father.

5. 0
    Madame Xposted 7 years ago

Why is your thread titled "convert from hindu to christanity"?