jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

Lost souls

1. 0
    SirDentposted 7 years ago

We had a play done earlier tonight at my home church by the drama team. They did a great job. After the play was over we gave an altar call and 6 or 7 people gave their hearts to God afterward. This is a call to rejoice in the fact that God still saves.

Joh 3:16  For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.

1. Born Again 05 profile image79
      Born Again 05posted 6 years ago in reply to this

The only thing greater than coming to know the Lord is watching someone else coming to know Him!  Great job SirDent!  The angels are rejoicing in Heaven sevenfold!  Take care of those "babes" in Christ.

1. Precious Pearl profile image82
        Precious Pearlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I rejoice with you and the angels of God!!  Lord, we give you praise for you draw all men unto you.

2. 0
      thetruthhurts2009posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Praise Jesus!

2. The Rope profile image61
    The Ropeposted 7 years ago

drama does have a way of moving people, doesn't it?  i believe "the bible" is actually tagged as the "greatest drama ever written"?  God moves, our spirit moves and when finally joined together, our life moves.  Rejoice!

3. 0
    mdawson17posted 7 years ago

Sirdent when the world is full of drama so many wordly people relate to the feelings it brings! With that said when you get emotions stiring and bring God in it one can recognize that what they are feeling they want more of it!

God Bless You Sirdent For Your Work In The Ministry

4. UPStar profile image61
    UPStarposted 6 years ago

Thats a great testimony! Yay! I am involved in a play this weekend, and then will be working on a drama for a big youth event in our area. It is encouraging to know that others are using drama and that it is EFFECTIVE!

5. lgolden1911 profile image60
    lgolden1911posted 6 years ago

That's something I think a lotta people take lightly -- I've been guilty of doing that myself.  I guess I get distracted by how long I've been a threat to the kingdom of darkness and how much stuff I feel I should've accomplished regarding damaging it -- ultimately, I'm being selfish, and I need to repent.  Me getting the exposure and/or experiencing the fruit of the seed I've sown to the kingdom is INFINITELY LESS IMPORTANT than a lost soul giving his or her life to the Lord.  I appreciate God working thru you to show this about myself, SirDent.  Keep up the good fight!

6. 61
    Precious100posted 6 years ago

Great Job! Keep up the good work! It's an awesome thing when we with the help of God can bring others to Christ off the Devil's territory!

7. godpreacher profile image82
    godpreacherposted 6 years ago

Sir Dent,
    The bible tells us that the angels in heaven rejoice for every soul that is lead to Christ. I can feel your heart of rejoicing, and I rejoice with you.