jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (12 posts)

Do we become angels after we die?

1. 0
    sdtouchtonposted 6 years ago

In 1 Thessalonians 4:13-18, Paul tells us that believers in Christ are asleep in Jesus; that is, their bodies are dead, but their spirits are alive. This text tells us that when Christ returns, He will bring with Him those who are asleep in Him, and then their bodies will be raised, made new like Christ’s resurrected body, to be joined with their spirits which He brings with Him. All believers in Christ who are living at the return of Christ will have their bodies changed to be like Christ, and they will be completely new in their spirits, no longer having a sin nature.

All the believers in Christ will recognize one another and live with the Lord forever. We will serve Him throughout eternity, not as angels, but along with the angels. Thank the Lord for the living hope He provides for the believer in Jesus Christ.

1. 0
      Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

---It might become very crouded up there I think

1. 0
        zampanoposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol lol

2. mohitmisra profile image59
      mohitmisraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He will come , spread god knowledge and try and awaken everyone to the god in them. smile
      Serve Christ means god -Allah ,Shiva ,Ahura Mazda etc and as Jesus said you can sit next to me in the kingdom of god.

3. ionerice profile image59
      ionericeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Dead folks don't come back to life.  Impostor Paul was on drugs when he wrote this crap.

2. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

hi, this is my opinion, i dont know but when your dead, your dead and your dead, nobody knows.....although the concept of an angel is appealing they can fly and they are pretty LOL

3. 0
    Naul Pewmanposted 6 years ago

It's easy to be an angel in heaven, that's why I prefer earthly angels.

4. 0
    zampanoposted 6 years ago

Some are well living, though they look like angels.

5. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

No, we become compost. Worms are a life form too you know! smile

1. UPStar profile image61
      UPStarposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So if a worm eats me does that mean I become another life form... and therefore I am reincarnated as a worm?

6. needful things profile image79
    needful thingsposted 6 years ago

Wouldn't it be boring jumping from cloud to cloud while playing a harp.  But if I be an angel when I die... can I carry an electric guitar? :-)

7. Jerami profile image77
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

Intelligence is smart enough to go back to whence it came.