1. seyiari profile image58
    seyiariposted 6 years ago

Surely there is an end to everything in life. I will be rounding up the topic I started about 2 weeks ago but before then I want to say a big thank you to all my readers. I will want to urge us to please read and re-read this topic from the first part to the last. It is one of the important aspects of life that differentiates stars from the majority.
    I will be discussing on fulfilling your vision. There are things you need to do to fulfill your vision.

Vision is like a skeleton, you need to add flesh to it. The extent or impact of vision is knowledge determined. Even though the vision of Jesus was clear to him, he went to the temple to hear and learn. { Luk 2:46  And it came to pass, that after three days they found him in the temple, sitting in the midst of the doctors, both hearing them, and asking them questions. }. It may not take time to get vision but it takes time to build vision. Jesus was a reader before he became a leader.  Sit to read and you will rise to lead.  { Pro 19:2  Also without knowledge the soul is not good, and he who hurries with his feet sins. } . There is no substitute for knowledge.  Every vision requires certain degree of reading to acquire both spiritual and physical buoyancy. Vision is all about seeing the future but knowledge energizes you to move towards it. One of the ways you can increase in knowledge is by reading books that’s related to your area of vision. Books don’t leave you the way they met you. Infact books are interpreter of vision  { Dan 9:2  in the first year of his reign I, Daniel, understood by the books the number of the years whereof the word of Jehovah came to Jeremiah the prophet, for the accomplishing of the desolations of Jerusalem, even seventy years}. Books are platform which you appraise and validate your vision.

You will agree     with me that it takes one man to obtain a vision but it takes couple of men to fulfill it. { Pro 15:22  Where there is no counsel, purposes are disappointed; But in the multitude of counsellors they are established. }. Without counselors purposes are disappointed. No matter what you know, you don’t know everything.     Your vision is secured and safe if you follow good counsel. { Pro 20:18  Purposes are established by counsel; and with good advice make war. }. Counsel is borrowed and adapted wisdom.
    A true counselor must be:
    1. Someone with knowledge.
    2. Someone with experience
    3. Someone with result
    4. Someone who practices what he preaches.   

Birds of the same feather flock together. Visions are multiplied, protected and preserved among the visionaries. Your company determines your accomplishment.     Who are your company?  I will like you to always ask this question from yourself, because there is no day a wood will help an iron.

•    BE FAITHFUL

Delivery of vision may be once in a life time but fulfillment is in phases.  You need to understand that the beginning is always small and if you are no faithful in little, there is no way big thing will be committed to your hand.  You need to always remember that God will never approve you until he proofs you.

•    BE ZEALOUS

You need to understand that without zeal there is no performance. You must refuse to sleep until your vision is accomplished.

This is the end of this important topic: understanding the power of vision { part 1,2&3.  I will want you to pay a great attention to this aspect of life and probably get books that treated this topic and read more about it. Till I will be writing on another new topic , always have it  in mind that if you don’t want your eyes to go dim when you are old , lighten it with knowledge when you are young. Thank you.

2. heart4theword profile image62
    heart4thewordposted 6 years ago

You could of made a hub out of this:)

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

I agree with heart it's way too long for the threads. it would be better as a hub