jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Stull Kansas gate way to Hell

1. 61
    Tzeferposted 6 years ago

Now this is a strange topic. Just type Stull Kansas in the net
    and see what you get. A list of strange happenings and urban legends. Stull is just a few houses west of Lawrence Kansas. Not much there but only after the late 60's on has it been the Gate way to hell. Great story which has many twists and turns. Like throwing cans or bottles down the old church stairs and they never hit bottom. Or the Devil opens up the doorway to hell on all hollows eve for his demons to run free. Do not get caught in the grave yard that night. You will not get out. Do not steal from the grave yard or you will never find your way home. It goes on and on. Just read some for your self. If interested I will say more.

2. Mike Lickteig profile image90
    Mike Lickteigposted 6 years ago

I live in Lawrence and wrote a hub about Stull last month.  It is indeed a bizarre place.  The old church is gone now, but over thirty years ago I had an interesting experience there.

3. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 6 years ago

Mike, I just read your hub about Stull. Now I'm getting spooked! Good thing I have 2 big fierce Great Danes to protect me, huh?

1. Mike Lickteig profile image90
      Mike Lickteigposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Habee, it is indeed a weird place and if you ever get to see it, bring the Great Danes--just in case!