jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

My Ghost Storys

1. S.Shields profile image61
    S.Shieldsposted 6 years ago

I remember when me and my twin were little and we were in the living room playing. I don't remember where my mom was, sleeping or at work and out older sister was sleeping.
    While we were playing with our toys and our backs towards the hallway we just stopped dead and turned around. From the hallway we seen a pale face with white hair peeking at us!!! It looked like an old lady face, then it disappeared. We thought it was our sister playing a joke on us, but she was still sleeping. Scary!

Another time, it was around lunch. My mom was cooking food and my twin was at school (I went in the morning, she in the afternoon) I was in my room alone brushing my hair and looking in my dresser mirror and I heard this loud heavy breathing in my right ear. It freaked me right out and I ran for my mom. She told me I was hearing things.

I've seen shadow people, shadow cats and such. I remember waking up in the middle of the night and all the taps in the house were on full blast!
    I also seen a white gloved hand come out of my dresser mirror and push my cat off the dresser... creepiness!

1. 61
      InformationMasterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If this sort of spooky things are STILL happening to you s shield and your twin, I know ONE solution or something you can try out. I've been hearing about this guy mrpastor77, some people saying his prayers shaking the spirit world, the demons in people houses are in a panic. This the prayer, play it in your house.

2. bojanglesk8 profile image60
    bojanglesk8posted 6 years ago

3. AshleyNikole profile image81
    AshleyNikoleposted 6 years ago

These are very good stories.

4. Anackis profile image60
    Anackisposted 6 years ago

That is pretty creepy. Nothing ever happened to you though, did it?

5. 0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 6 years ago

Interesting...I do alot with the Paranormal, infact last friday just finished a Banishment...if you would like more read into this, please contact me through my paranormal page, I am currently publishing a book, very slowly, on the Banishment of my friends ghost and the Demonic Thing that followed and had followed her for over 20 years...

6. bukan profile image60
    bukanposted 6 years ago

Its pretty one, like this one ghost type story

7. Mike Lickteig profile image90
    Mike Lickteigposted 6 years ago

The things you've experienced are indeed quite weird.  I've had a life filled with unusual experiences that cannot readily be explained, as well. 

Thanks for sharing your stories--if there are other events you have experienced, we'd like to hear about those, also!

8. SandyMcCollum profile image86
    SandyMcCollumposted 6 years ago

SS - I love stuff like this, we've always seemed to find haunted houses and places by accident. My kids used to talk to Spirits, and we have photos that are unexplainable and voice recordings of ppl that weren't there, etc. I love to do ghost hunting, but we just haven't really since we moved from Alaska. Post more!

9. Isabellas profile image66
    Isabellasposted 6 years ago

Very cool ghost stories indeed! I know that the one in my house liked to beat on my bed at all hours of the day. Be sleeping and next thing you know the bed is being hit and it would be 1 am and we were all asleep at the time!