My Apology to Believers

Jump to Last Post 1-45 of 45 discussions (129 posts)
  1. marinealways24 profile image59
    marinealways24posted 14 years ago

I sincerely appologize to all of the believers that I have upset by analyzing how your faith works in comparison to logic. I truly appologize if I made you think about how your faith and belief works and operates.

I will call it truths. I forgive you for your emotionally driven backlash in defense of faith.

I hope you can forgive me as well. Afterall, the bible does teach forgiveness.

1. Marisa Wright profile image85
      Marisa Wrightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Marinealways, you apologize when you're sorry for something you've done.  This apology clearly says you're not sorry at all, so why bother - did someone ask you?

You haven't upset me because I'm not a believer, but I can't blame believers for being upset because I've noticed the threads you've started.  Your tone is belligerent and deliberately provocative.

I'm all for rational debate on beliefs, and it annoys me when some religionists respond to calm discussion in a hysterical or preachy way.  But that doesn't justify non-believers deliberately baiting them.  Let's face it, you're not going to achieve anything worthwhile that way, except get people angry.  Why do you want that?

marinealways24posted 14 years agoin reply to this

People only get angry when they want to get angry. It's not my fault they put their emotions into my hands. It's not up to me to control their emotions unless they let me. They should control their own emotions.

So you're saying that if I were to call your mother a toad or say you were stupid, you wouldn't get angry?

Grow up, please.  If you're going to be rude about people, they are entitled to get angry.  I see you making post after post about people's beliefs where you are clearly being rude and provocative.

If I read them like that, bearing in mind I agree with a lot of your opinions on religion, imagine how believers must react.

Their emotions was part of proving my point.

So you ARE deliberately baiting them?  How childish is that?

I think it's pretty interesting to learn what makes someone believe the bible.

1. profile image0
                  SirDentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You have learned nothing about what causes people to believe the Bible is true. You ha ve gone on in this thread quoting about forgiveness. You are like a person who asks for forgiveness for what they are going to do.

When Jesus died on the cross, all sins of all men were forgiven. God gave His Son that the world might be saved. Not one sin is not forgiven. What it takes to believe the Bible to be real and true is a relationship with Jesus. If you do not believe in Jesus, you cannot know what makes anyone believe the Bible.

What you have learned is this. You have learned that many will call you out on what you say. Some will stop conversing with you because of what you did. Others will distance themselves and get away from you.

You have alienated many people here. Why do you keep doing that? If you want feedback, write a hub.

I am not dependent on people to agree with me. I want no part of a god that has to let his own son die to prove a point. If a god is so powerful, prove the point without letting your own son die.

2. Niteriter profile image60
          Niteriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I've been folowing your threads for the past few days, marine. I don't have a dog in this race, but I think you said all that needs to be said right here.

I appreciate that. Thank You.

2. weblog profile image57
      weblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

What about believers of logic?

1. profile image0
        R.G. San Ramonposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ooo...and I thought I was having dejavu.

2. marinealways24 profile image59

The logical believers didn't put faith in me allowing me to control their emotions.

Excellent question.

2. h.a.borcich profile image62
    h.a.borcichposted 14 years ago

Hi,

I have been watching your numerous threads in utter amazement and am so suprized this one has not recieved any attention. With your energy and tenacity you could encourage something helpful or positive.

In the past few days there have been so many alienated, toyed with and disturbed by your threads. Most of them start with a jab or a challenge to a core value. Like you draw people out to ridicule them. And when they respond you become shameless.

Seems much like a toddlers behavior...trying to see what you can get away with before you get in trouble without concern for the consequences. It doesn't look pretty and is most revealing about you. It doesn't reflect logic or faith, but an inability to mature into an adult. That you are now a father I would have expected more from you.

I doubt the sincerity of your apology to those you hurt as you continue to be inflamitory on many threads. Your objective seems clear.

Just an observation.

What is my objective?

2. cheaptrick profile image73
      cheaptrickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

WOW,I'm gonna be Really nice to You!I have never seen a Castration done so precisely,not even a drop of blood...

1. Cagsil profile image70
        Cagsilposted 14 years agoin reply to this

lol lol lol

1. profile image0
          lyricsingrayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

or peep of sound lol

2. profile image0

I promise you I have seen many a castration done as they are performed in different mediums as we witness here - cool avatar - dig the dress, where did you buy that?
        Thank you for castrating.
        Have a lovely morning

1. cheaptrick profile image73
          cheaptrickposted 14 years agoin reply to this

That's not me,thats my mom and me.You unbelievers always make fun of me until your frightened or having sex,then you call my name over and over.When will you learn?

3. h.a.borcich profile image62

You say one thing while doing another.

"When words and actions don't line up, actions tell the truth."

What does it look like your objective is?

You said my objective looks clear. Is this assumption based on faith or logic.

I figured if your assumption of my objective was based on logic, you wouldn't have to assume.

You seem to like guessing, I will let you continue.

4. h.a.borcich profile image62

Whatever smile

Kids are sooooooo predictable

Predict my objective.

1. rmcrayne profile image91
        rmcrayneposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry marine, can't back you on this one.  I saw nothing sincere in your above "apology".  My non-believer, logical, intelligent, not ignorant brain interpreted it as dripping with sarcasm.  As for your objective, I'm gonna go with baiting.

lol the part about forgiveness in the bible is real.

2. Jo Woodward profile image61
        Jo Woodwardposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Attention seeking

5. chambersgirl21 profile image62
    chambersgirl21posted 14 years ago

It just never ends with you does it. Lets say you are sincere, I dont think anyone would believe you after your previous threads anyways.

faith or logic, faith or logic, faith or logic.....blah di da da da da. Obnoxious.

Yes, faith are logic is what defines our belief systems. Don't bother to use intelligent thought to think about how they work. Just continue to believe without understanding your belief. Keep the faith!

1. chambersgirl21 profile image62
        chambersgirl21posted 14 years agoin reply to this

All you do is ramble the same words over and over as if your trying to burn them into our heads because we believe differently then you do, what difference does it make to you what we believe. you only like posting threads like these so you can pick a fight. pathetic.

People who hold God deep in their hearts will never think like you, so stop trying.

I pray that God gives you understanding.

God bless and Goodnight.
        I have kids to get into bed.

6. Jane@CM profile image60
    Jane@CMposted 14 years ago

Marine, how about cuddling with that new baby of yours...

7. Jerami profile image58
    Jeramiposted 14 years ago

The Marine said ...  Yes, faith are logic is what defines our belief systems. Don't bother to use intelligent thought to think about how they work. Just continue to believe without understanding your belief. Keep the faith!

I can agree with this statement that believers should study scriptures for themselves and discover just how real God is.

My faith and knowledge that there is a God is A reality.

However there are unlimited interpretations that too many believers are following. Reading books after books of interpretations that only cloud the mind as to what scripture actually says. There is only one truth.

8. underhiswings profile image61
    underhiswingsposted 14 years ago

Your "apology"..."is" as sincere as your "conversion"..."was"

Forgiveness is not given in The Scriptures without proof of change.

So bail out!!!

Furthermore, for someone who has a newborn baby, you spend way to much time playing games IMO.

You are correct, your ignorance is obvious.

9. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

As I said before your mistake was to put all the believers in the same bag.
    Now you've hurt some people. Badly.
    Not all believers are the same, as not all atheists are.
    In this, I'm very far from you.

You're losing credibility, and this thread lacks sincerity.
    You're still playing, and that's a shame!
    why don't you stop?
    You didn't get enough attention already ??

10. marinealways24 profile image59

Wahhhhhhhhhh Wahhhhhh Keep crying.

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now I feel sorry for you

I'll survive. I'm not dependent on your support or anyone elses.

Don't you realise how childish you sound ?
          And of course you don't have my support!
          I wouldn't like people thinking I'm backing you on this !

I never have asked you to back me on this or anything else now did I as I have never asked anyone else to follow my belief.

I'm done with you !

That is free will. I don't make you read anything I write nor do I ask you to.

I find it amusing that you are hypocritical to play around fooling people with different screen names, even telling me you were a man at one time, yet you dog me for tricking people. lol

I think I explained that to everybody long time ago. Not going to explain it again.

You're so base!
                  Poor you!

2. mega1 profile image79
          mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

You may be baiting people to get their reactions because down deep you really want to know how people can have "blind faith" about anything.  Maybe you are a tad envious of their beliefs and the huge support system they have to bolster their faith.  well, any way that's how I feel sometimes when I come up against someone who rather stupidly quotes the
          Bible at me instead of using some real thought.  But if you were less abrasive about your bait techniques you might learn more.   I guess I'm saying that your ignorance is like a cry for help.  Those of us trained to always use logic have a lot of trouble just believing in something.  Check out the Buddhist way - its a little more logical and still full of mystery - plus truly founded on trust and compassionate behavior.   Some more compassion in the world would be nice.

11. mobilephone guide profile image60
    mobilephone guideposted 14 years ago

cried wolf? pathetic

1. profile image0

i love you

12. underhiswings profile image61

Headlong into destruction !!!

Pride goes before a fall and haughtiness before desolation.

One has been made to deal with such a one as this one.

The smith was created to blow the coals and the destroyer to lay waste.

13. GeneralHowitzer profile image66
    GeneralHowitzerposted 14 years ago

An apology is an apology... Im giving you the benefit of the doubt with what you've done to others... You've been good to me before and now hehehe... smile Goodluck hope you can extract sympathy though... big_smile

14. underhiswings profile image61

In a moment, what you love can be taken from you !!

Then your attention will be had, you will search for a place to weep and will not find it.

Your games will no longer matter and the vanity will grind away at you.

You have lifted yourself up and your casting down will be crushing.

I believe! lol

2. mega1 profile image79
      mega1posted 14 years agoin reply to this

wow! that's so HARSH!  We're all just talking here, not starting wars!  I'm getting out of here before the landmines start exploding.sad

15. h.a.borcich profile image62

I see the repentant toddler has proved himself... the actions always tell the truth marine.

Sadly so .

16. rkhyclak profile image60
    rkhyclakposted 14 years ago

Perhaps you do not survive on anyone's support, but you certainly feed off of negative attention. Like the child in class who doesn't get enough attention at home, he bullies classmates so the teacher will give him some attention. Or the child who knows their argument is pointless and comes back with retorts such as waahh waahh keep crying.

Did they teach you that in cheerleading camp?

17. marinealways24 profile image59

Cheer each other on, come on! I am a toddler, I have PTSD, what else?

1. underhiswings profile image61
      underhiswingsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Big deal you got PTSD.....so bloody what!!!

So do I...who cares...really...BIG FAT DEAL !!! mad

I didn't diagnose myself with that, an assumptive believer did. I'm sorry you have PTSD.

What you have cannot be diagnosed actually...nor can it be stated without getting banned.

I know if you were under my command and treated other Marines like this, or anyone else for that matter, I would make sure you "had a nice day" and such a nice day that you would never contemplate doing it again. mad

Grrr, mad face. Post some more threatning bible quotes of how my judgement is coming.

2. Marisa Wright profile image85

Underhiswings, you're just as bad.  No personal attacks please.

3. manlypoetryman profile image82
            manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Well Said...Spoken like the kind of Marines I have come to know...!

Smartest thing I've heard from a Marine...in the past 24 hours!
            http://media.uniuslibri.com/gunny.jpg

"Now...drop and give me 100...right there...I want to see your nose stop at precisely 1/4 of an inch from the floor...each time you drop...or we'll do them all over again...Have a Nice Day!"

Knowing that Messiah is a Military Commander, I have no problem speaking like one.

Tell it like it is, lay it on the line and say what's on your mind.

Like I say, this "Marine" would have wrung the bell at Coronado Island. mad

18. mobilephone guide profile image60
    mobilephone guideposted 14 years ago

have a lobotomy?

19. profile image0
    ralwusposted 14 years ago

All our acts, reasoned and unreasoned, are selfish. A man cannot be comfortable without his own approval. Some always acknowledge a fault thereby throwing others off their guard and giving them an opportunity to commit more. Marine, you have surprised me, nothing more.

20. h.a.borcich profile image62

Marine,

With the way you treat people here, I can only wonder what the mother of your child must go through. Just seeing what you have put online people through has caused me to wonder how those in direct contact with you cope.

1. mobilephone guide profile image60
      mobilephone guideposted 14 years agoin reply to this

he is an Internet superhero

2. tantrum profile image60

maybe those close to him, are alike.

Nice assumption.

I suppose you 're proud of yourself.
          And the people next to you as well.

21. rkhyclak profile image60

Cheerleading camp. Nice. What sent you on that flight of ideas? Inability to prepare *logical* argument and only having the ability to insult? And look, I used your favorite word, logical...

Like you do by jumping to the last post to be a cheerleader without reading any previous post's or threads? Lot's of logic there.

22. rkhyclak profile image60

I actually took the time to read this entire thread, unfortunately. I responded where I saw fit. Out of time for this childish conversation, though. Quite sorry I even entered the forum area tonight.

23. ediggity profile image61
    ediggityposted 14 years ago

Marine, doesn't it seem odd that everyone else is wrong but you?

All I see are upset cheerleaders who resort to name calling and emotional insults.

1. ediggity profile image61
        ediggityposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Sorry, guess I was wrong.

2. chambersgirl21 profile image62
        chambersgirl21posted 14 years agoin reply to this

break down.

cheerleaders=insult

emotional insults=what we are trying to get you to stop.

24. Precious Pearl profile image75
    Precious Pearlposted 14 years ago

Hello,

I can honestly say that I have read very little of the threads that have dealt with the false conversion.  I will say this ... only a deeply wounded person seeks to tear down another.  I don't know if the apolgy was sincere or not but here is the truth ... whether or not it was sincere here in lies the challenge for Believers ... receive it as if it were.  We are called to forgiveness and in the forgiving we are blessed.  We are set free in the forgiving just as we are redeemed in our being forgiven.  My heart is truely grieved that the conversion was not a real one ... and so is God's heart.  Marine ... Believe in Him or not, He believes in you and He desires that you would truly come to know Him.  Oh, and I do forgive you.

25. profile image0

I once said this to someone else in the forums, anger is an acid that can do more harm to the vessel in which it is stored than to anything on which it is poured. Marine, you seem angry towards someone, something? A person with a new idea is a crank
    until the idea succeeds. What is your idea? What's it all about?

I am angry? Who are the ones slinging insults?

26. Valerie F profile image61
    Valerie Fposted 14 years ago

If you're going to apologize, do that for something you've really done. I've seen very little of your posts that I find genuinely logical, intelligent, or thought-provoking, and I'm not in the least offended by posts that make me think.

How about apologizing for your insulting, dishonest, bigoted, and self-aggrandizing behavior which really is offensive, and not just to the believers?

Anything else?

27. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

People are not even angry now.
    they're tired and bored

28. profile image0

I really don't know too much, I know where you are coming from there. I did read some of what has happened. I am just curious as to why you seem to be on some sort of mission. Just my own observation, not taking any sides here. I have been absent a lot, but I do try to keep up. Don't mind me, just nosy I guess, so I will leave where I am not needed. Good luck.  Forgive me for butting in, I should know better  than to stub my toe.

29. glendoncaba profile image73
    glendoncabaposted 14 years ago

Been away for 6 days and come back to this!!!!!

Guess I would need to wade through a lot to find out why this!!!

30. torimari profile image68
    torimariposted 14 years ago

This is the second or third backhanded apology from a separate hubber I've seen this month.

Yay for callow-ness at hubpages!!!

31. marinealways24 profile image59

If everyone agreed with me and didn't get upset, how long would it have taken me to get this much feedback on myself and others?

I would rather everyone disagree with me.

1. torimari profile image68
      torimariposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Disagreeing? It's more like they want to knife you because of how you are handling your questioning of logic in religion or your 'apology' in a tenderfooted manner.

Yea, I'm an atheist too, and I've questioned others religion and debated over it. We get the point, you don't agree with religion or whatever or see its logic (I mean...I don't either...that's why I don't believe in a diety)..

Let's stop hitting the dead horse wit' the stick and throw him in the meat grinder and be done with it.

But, since that won't happen...continue..

I am not the only one keeping the dead horse alive. It takes people to come to the forum to argue with me to keep the horse alive doesn't it.

1. torimari profile image68
          torimariposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Ya'll give us decent godless people a bad rep.

Eat that infant!

lol lol lol

2. Marisa Wright profile image85

You're so right tori, I wish...

32. Valerie F profile image61

Oh, and anyone who throws around the word "cheerleader" as if it's an insult for weakness doesn't know how tough and gutsy a cheerleader has to be.

Well, there are those cheerleaders and then there are other ones that make posts simply to agree with the mobb.

2. profile image0

I was a cheerleader in high school but I didn't get upset. Just saying that it's not an insult even if you're one. It's just a common stereotype. No need to get too sensitive.

1. Valerie F profile image61
        Valerie Fposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Stereotypes need to be dispelled, is all.

1. profile image0

I'm not for or against marine, although I admire his courage very much. Reading this whole thread made me think of how much people can react when they are provoked. Maybe because I don't feel much in the issue that's why I don't get upset on anything that he says. In fact, I saw clearly what he was trying to point out - he was merely showing who the believers are and how they behave. I say good training for those who really believe. (I am a believer, by the way.)

Keep it up marine! You are a good source of strength for those who believe in what they believe in.

Those are the reasons why you misinterpreted marine's "cheerleader" comment. As he has explained very well, what he meant about the comment is not the stereotype that cheerleaders are weak, but that a hubber was only cheering the rest of those who posted quite angrily about his thoughts - that is, just joining the mob. So why did I say, "It's just a common stereotype. No need to get too sensitive."? Because that's what you think, and that's what you thought he thinks.

Let us think more clearly. Marine may have made his point already, but very few people are getting it.

Thank You for having an open mind and keeping control of your own emotions rather than allowing myself to control them for you through faith. If the people would have kept a logical mind, would they have gotten upset and kept responding or simply avoided me? Faith is dangerous when logic isn't used.

A good lesson to any believer or anyone else who is willing to accept learning something.

2. marinealways24 profile image59

If people didn't group their belief, stereotypes and generalizations may not exist now would they. Notice how many of your faithful believers have previously tried to assume my beliefs simply because I don't believe the bible. lol You guys just like to call me an atheist or the devil so you can just be done with me and don't have to logically think about anything I write. lol

33. underhiswings profile image61

You thrive on discord

this shows an utter lack of wisdom and understanding.

I thrive on argueing! I think I am addicted to it. Hows your emotions holding up? Go smoke a cigarette. I don't like those mad faces and threatening bible quotes. lol

Emotions are fine, I have carefully thought out what I say, always do.
        Never got emotional in any firefight either boy.

Yes as you have clearly displayed with your bible threats and emotional comments to go along with the mad face, grrrr. You are real well versed in controlling your emotions, at least you have faith you are. lol

34. Valerie F profile image61

He's not dependent upon people agreeing with him. Apparently he is dependent on picking fights for the attention.

The guy's a troll.

35. caravalhophoto profile image60
    caravalhophotoposted 14 years ago

why bother!

36. TMMason profile image61
    TMMasonposted 14 years ago

Thats okay Marine. I have looked at your last article and began to pick it apart. Your logic is flawed. My post explains many of your factual errors, and will continue in the other parts. Clearifying most all your warped logic and mis-understandings about Islam and Christianity.

Your welcome. Now go learn.

And yes I am well aware of the attitude in this post. And I dont care about it.

Go young one, and learn. Here is my reply to your logic and faith, and you cannot delete a thing about it. But I will allow you to reply, and I won't delete your remarks.

http://hubpages.com/hub/Taking-The-Time … t-You-Read

37. Niteriter profile image60
    Niteriterposted 14 years ago

I don't think that's very Christian of you, manly.

1. manlypoetryman profile image82
      manlypoetrymanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Now that's funny, my friend big_smile

lol...Oh brother..Here we go again! lol

1. Niteriter profile image60
        Niteriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Just pulling your leg. Pushups are cruel treatment for a fat- bellied weakling. (That would be me - I was just feeling some imagined empathy for marine. Cheers.)

38. Sara Tonyn profile image60
    Sara Tonynposted 14 years ago

Your credibility is gone, marine. People have made it clear they don't trust you. I'm sure that hurts even though you won't admit it.

But don't make matters worse by continuing to sing your silly logic/faith song and acting like a smart-arse when you respond to people.

A blind man could see you're starved for attention (a case of "new father's new baby jealousy" perhaps?) but you're going about getting some in a bad way.

Why not get away from the forums for a week (from the looks of things you spend most of the day here), forget about HubPages entirely and enjoy your new baby? Things may look a lot different after a week of allowing the fallout and emotions (yours included) to settle.

Then you can make a fresh start, maybe with a new perspective on things; maybe everyone will have a new perspective on things. It will take time to get people to trust you again (maybe some never will) but a little time away from here certainly wouldn't hurt anything.

Despite what you say, you do care what others think about you. It's human nature. And I'm pretty sure you're human.

Just a suggestion.

39. Niteriter profile image60

"Why not get away from the forums for a week (from the looks of things you spend most of the day here), forget about HubPages entirely and enjoy your new baby? Things may look a lot different after a week of allowing the fallout and emotions (yours included) to settle."

Sara, why are you beating up on marine? All he did was start a thread in the forums; he didn't force anyone to participate. It's a little like getting into a boxing ring: if you get hurt in there, it's rather childish to call your opponent a bully, don't you think?

1. Sara Tonyn profile image60
      Sara Tonynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Eh? Me, beating up on marine? smile

I thought I was giving him a helpful suggestion to him.

He didn't just "start a thread". He lied to people and lured them into the thread by playing on their trust and exploiting something very personal that means a lot to them.

Then he sucker-punched them and laughed.

If anyone acted childishly it was marine.

40. Niteriter profile image60

I'm not a threat; I like your input. I thought I'd take a playful jab at you since it seemed there was only you and me around at the time. Cheers!

1. Sara Tonyn profile image60
      Sara Tonynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

In that case, you got me!

Cheers!

41. Niteriter profile image60

I have to go to work in the real world. I hope we get to play someday.

42. skye2day profile image67
    skye2dayposted 14 years ago

My oh My what have we here. It is really none of my business. I have no idea how I landed here tonight. I do not think it was an error. Christ tells us we are not door mats. If one 'feels' that marine is wiping his feet on you, maybe it is time to shut the door, pray for the man and move forward. If anyone tries to push a button it is me that allows it. God can work all things for good for those that love him. (scripture) So pray for marine I bet ya God will soften his heart in time. His time. Happy thanksgiving hubbers. May God Bless you richly. I have met a wonderful host of friends at hub pages. Some I have read and choose not to go there.We have choices. Many are lost many  and perhaps spiritually  ill. They need prayer. Remember all the compassion Jesus had for the woman at the well and the prostitute? He loved and forgave her. I do not come to forums much. I hope I was not politically 'incorrect' by jumping in with my views I know I do not have all the answers. I stand for Jesus, he is the way truth and life. Hugs. Throw rocks if you must. I have on the armor. My love lol smile

This sums up this entire ridiculous statement.

Just curious?

2. profile image0

Budsky, get some help - your not alone remember big_smile

43. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

It is your intention to criticize someone?

Is that your particular goal?

Or is this silliness going to continue. You people have made your point, even those who are of a religious following. Yes, you've been scorned, and hurt.

Well, MOVE ON! Get over yourself and be done with it. It is absolutely completely uncalled for and it's not all Marine's fault. For those of you who haven't be keeping up with the forums...then you should be making wide-eyed B.S. comments, when you don't have all the facts.

Unfortunately, for those of you who are believers...NONE of you ever decided to ask the man what is beliefs really were?

Absolutely NO ONE bothered to ask. Yet, everyone is willing to cast stones. The believers- for those of who have the decency to show some respect and NOT even engage...You are a priceless faith. You truly are, you are a credit to your religious beliefs. I commend you.(the people I am referring to are all those who remained quiet through it all, never said a word. it is those people who apparently grasp their belief more tightly and have a better understanding.)

Now- for the rest of you- including non-believers- if any of you just for a second didn't use your brain or your conscience for one iota of a second, then you would've seen thru what Marine did.

Since you didn't, you place no blame on yourself. That's pathetic. And, for anyone who really wants to know what this was really about- read YOSHI's long posts and LEARN something for a change.

Don't bother directly challenging me. It won't do any good, because I reject all religions that have anything to do with anything outside of reality. You want to have a mystical belief in the unknown. That's your business. My work is based on understanding how you form your belief and I can tell you right now- many believers belief is out fear of death and hope their is a better life waiting for them when they die.

How pathetic is that? When you're dead, it's over. Finished. The Story Is Over!

As is this post.

44. h.a.borcich profile image62

What's going on now?

45. wsp2469 profile image61
    wsp2469posted 14 years ago

In America the money had the name of God on it.  I figure Atheists can always switch to the barter system if God is an issue.  I honestly don't care what anyone DOESN'T believe just don't think I want my world changed because of a minority.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)