jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

news the media doesn't show you is the most interesting.

1. sooner than later profile image59
    sooner than laterposted 6 years ago

Is anyone else more interested in the news we don't see?

1. Flightkeeper profile image80
      Flightkeeperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What news are you referring to Sooner?

1. mega1 profile image79
        mega1posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you talking about the news that my niece is gonna have twins? or that my cousin just got out of rehab for the 4th time?

2. Cagsil profile image84
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What a News agency or media displays to the pubic is set by the agenda of those who own the company.

"Is anyone else more interested in the news we don't see?"

Makes one think that you are leading somewhere, but not getting to the point.

What is considered "interesting" about the news that we don't see? Is subjective to one person's views or conspiracy theorists to think up, such as things are being hidden or kept away from the public on purpose.

So, please do tell...like give more if there is a specific topic you want to touch on?

I'll be more than willing to give my opinion. As you already know. So, I guess it's now in your hands.

Where do we go from here?

2. The Grey Wolf profile image61
    The Grey Wolfposted 6 years ago

Sure, cuz there's nothing more interesting than the horrendus things the government does, the vile machinations of the MJ-12/Illuminati/Free Mason types, and the banal and boring crap that no one wants to know about anyways. All this is of course assuming the hogspit they show nowwadays is news.