jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

The Miracle Prayer

1. Make  Money profile image73
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

The Miracle Prayer

Lord Jesus, l come before You just as I am. I am sorry for my sins, I repent of my sins, please forgive me. In Your name, I forgive all others for what they have done against me. I renounce Satan, the evil spirits and all their works. l give You my entire self, Lord Jesus, now and forever. I invite You into my life, Jesus. I accept You as my Lord, God and Saviour. Heal me, change me, strengthen me in body, soul and spirit.

Come, Lord Jesus, cover me with Your precious blood, and fill me with Your Holy Spirit. I Love You, Lord Jesus. I Praise You Jesus. I Thank You, Jesus. I shall follow You every day of my life. Amen.

Mary, my mother, Queen of Peace, St. Peregrine, the cancer saint, all you Angels and Saints, please help me.  Amen. 

Imprimatur + Francisco Maria Aguilera Gonzalez,
    Auxiliary Bishop of Mexico, September 8, 1992

Say this Prayer faithfully, no matter how you feel, when you come to the point where you sincerely mean each word, with all your heart, something good spiritually will happen to you. You will experience Jesus, and HE will change your whole life in a very special way.  You will see.

1. pylos26 profile image78
      pylos26posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Definition of a prayer:   Asking that all the laws of the universe be annulled for a single petitioner confessedly unworthy. a.b.

2. profile image61
      (Q)posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Dead, quarter million, probably repeated that prayer over and over till they couldn't breathe anymore?

Got any more miracle prayers? Seems the more praying theists do, the more people die.

1. tantrum profile image61
        tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That's what prayers are for.
        To be reunited with the Lord.
        Not ?

3. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

The cancer saint ???
      Who's that ???

Pleasseee!

2. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Will he find my car keys?

3. Make  Money profile image73
    Make Moneyposted 7 years ago

He might.  But you have to sincerely mean each word. smile

4. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Will he save the starving children too? Or are the car keys more important?

5. getitrite profile image81
    getitriteposted 7 years ago

Something good will happen to you, Earnest.  It's a selfish prayer, you see?  So he'll find your car keys.  The starving children will have to go on starving!

1. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That is what I thought. It's OK I can find my own car keys, the kids can go first! smile

working