jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (10 posts)

fair chance

1. thevoice profile image60
    thevoiceposted 7 years ago

i am mike of the voice of new world faith I have been actually wroking here nine months. I am just trying to have fair chance to give  my work faith choices.
    I try to hurt offend nmo one. I just want to keep writing with fiar treatment by lets people read fairly.
    I enjoy hubpages its first class site I have voted for all hope you win you have great hubbers writers here I read much work most times I forget to leave comments am very sorry am still learnming about how site works.
    I hope all works here in years again once again am sorry about not leaving comments will try harder
    welcome one all God bless the voice.

2. profile image0
    sneakorocksolidposted 7 years ago

Well whats a "new world faith?"

1. profile image0
      lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago in reply to this

beats me hmm:

thevoiceposted 7 years ago in reply to this

a world wide human holy birth right life faith in God Jesus the holy spirit for the whoile human race of God

3. SandyMcCollum profile image80
    SandyMcCollumposted 7 years ago

Hi Mike,
    It's nice to know you read other's work here, even if you don't leave a comment. I forget, too, sometimes. Your work has a fair chance here, and your English and sentence structure will keep getting better. I admire that you have so many hubs! Keep working, you'll get there.

4. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 7 years ago

with 609 hubs you are still learning how to leave a comment?  What would you like us to say or do for you - it's all very strange, but that might just be me.  Have a great Day

1. kirstenblog profile image78
      kirstenblogposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Its not just you, I also find the 2 year membership confusing? I personally am very confused reading this OP

I read yet forget to leave comments I was just being honest thanks God bless mike

Actually I have been writing here for about nine months  my works strats march twenty

1. tantrum profile image60
            tantrumposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Good for you ! keep going !

working