jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Unto what is the kingdom of God like?

1. seyiari profile image57
    seyiariposted 7 years ago

jesus asked this question in the bible and i am asking you on hub page now. unto what is the kingdom of God like?

1. kess profile image60
      kessposted 7 years ago in reply to this

A young gentleman just before his wedding.

1. sooner than later profile image59
        sooner than laterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

nice. thats right.

2. seyiari profile image57
        seyiariposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i think you are wrong here is what the bible says : Luk 13:19  It is like a grain of mustard seed which a man took and threw into his garden. And it grew and became a great tree, and the birds of the air lodged in its branches.

1. kess profile image60
          kessposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Anyone who knows the Kingdom of God can discribe it in many many ways.

Most of up knew exactly what Jesus said.

2. Make  Money profile image75
          Make Moneyposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I was just about to post that.  I imagine a few of us were though.

Sounds like the community of His church eh.

2. sooner than later profile image59
    sooner than laterposted 7 years ago

The Father that He is: In heaven God is the Father of Jesus. And Jesus is our Father(Abba or Daddy). God has to maintain that no sin will enter into heaven again. It is because we are not to go through this trial again. He may seem more stern to us now, but the task is out of love and compassion. Once in heaven He is the Father that we can jump up on his knee and he will wipe away our pain. Like a true father, we are truly his children. He is the most compassionate Father. Right now, God and Jesus prepare a mansion for YOU in heaven. Heaven is as real as earth. Your mansion will have a vineyard, fountains and pools, massive trees, animals of every variety and He will complete it before you get there. He looks you in the eye and presents this mansion to you out of love. It gives him great joy to do so. He also prepares a place for you in the New Jerusalem(which happens to be on earth after He cleans and perfects it once again). The best I can describe your Jerusalem dwelling is like a high rise condominium so nice and the likes of which no man on earth could ever imagine. We meet with God, Jesus and the Wholy Spirit in Jerusalem many times. Angels play instruments, more fountains, tropical fish, birds, pools and great celebration. We worship Him and He blesses us beyond any comprehension. You will individually be celebrated by all the inhabitants of heaven. You will become overwhelmed with the Holy Spirit. It will be a very emotional time- and the best celebration one may ever have.

1. seyiari profile image57
      seyiariposted 7 years ago in reply to this

i think it might also interest you to know another view about the kingdom check what Jesus Himself says  in Luk 13:21  It is like leaven which a woman took and hid in three measures of meal, until the whole was leavened.

3. Lady Guinevere profile image62
    Lady Guinevereposted 7 years ago

Psalm 103 answers that of sin and how far it is from us.

working