jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (4 posts)

Where are the hubs on Muslim Dating, Halal Recipes, etc etc.....

1. profile image0
    ryankettposted 7 years ago

I hope that my fellow hubbers are prepared for 25th December, a very special day online (something to do with some ancient story book called The Bible 2.0). Unfortunately it is the one day of the year where the internet is completely void of traffic. Western traffic that is. Most western traffic that is. You see, there are still 5bn people you can target on this day.... to replace the 3bn people you were targetting for the 6 weeks prior..... and that is the non-Christian-but-not-athiest demographic.

So who has published their hubs on Bhurka fashion tips? How to slaughter a pig completely unethically? Or discussed Paris Hiltons role as a living Al-quada recruitment advertisement? Those hubs could get you a few hits, just to cover all of your bases etc!

1. Paraglider profile image89
      Paragliderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I've written a few hubs about living and working in the Gulf States. But I didn't write them to make money, and I didn't disrespect the local cultures and traditions in the writing. It's not all about adsense, this world.

1. profile image0
        ryankettposted 7 years ago in reply to this

If you couldn't see a slightly ironic our sarcastic undertone in my post then I apologise, however if you knew anything about me at all then you would know that over 60% of my hubs have been produced without any reference at all to the google keyword tool. Please also note that I did not select the 'Islam' forum when posting this. Sorry if my slur about Paris Hilton disrespected your culture.

1. Paraglider profile image89
          Paragliderposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No worries - my fault for not seeing the joke. I'm sure I would have done in any other forum, but in Religion & Beliefs many if not most original posts are provocative by design!

working