Any Questions for Me?

Jump to Last Post 1-12 of 12 discussions (42 posts)
  1. JesusYourSavior profile image59
    JesusYourSaviorposted 14 years ago

Hello once again children, today I will be doing a quick question and answer session, so any questions for your Lord?

1. Arthur Fontes profile image74
      Arthur Fontesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Coke or Pepsi?

JesusYourSaviorposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I would have to say Coke with a splash of Holy Water is an ideal beverage for someone such as myself.

2. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i don't see any children around. They're not allowed in here .

Well you are all my Children! (Not biologically, that would be dirty)

3. profile image55
      (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Why do you create and allow to starve to death thousands of children every day?

Souls don't grow on trees, you know.

1. profile image55

Here's another question, why don't you answer the questions you said you would answer?

Because I have seen you in these forums and you are quite obviously a tempting demon!

1. profile image55

And, you are so afraid of me you can do nothing but hide your head in the sand?

Or, you're just not as omniscient as you claim since you can't seem to answer the hard questions.

1. DogSiDaed profile image60
              DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

(Q) he ain't really Jesus tongue

1. profile image55

Oh yes, I get that. Jesus would have attempted to answer the question. He was a superhero, not a coward.

1. DogSiDaed profile image60
                  DogSiDaedposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Was he? Does that make him comparable to Spiderman? tongue

1. profile image55

Sure, why else would they call Water Skeeters the "Jesus Bug"?

2. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
                  AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Not sure about that. Jesus made a name for himself avoiding the question, speaking in parables, and so on. He never even comes out and says he is the Messiah/Christ, or Divine, for example, even when asked point blank... which, come to think of it, might make the whole Christian project a bit suspect...

1. profile image55

Good point. I've seen it argued that Jesus 'updated' some indigestible values from the OT, like 'an eye for an eye' replacing it with 'turn the other cheek' but he did not explain this sudden backpeddling of gods word, amongst others.

4. AdsenseStrategies profile image64
      AdsenseStrategiesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If you're Jewish and working-class, why do you look like a middle-class WASP?

5. BobLloyd profile image60
      BobLloydposted 14 years agoin reply to this

How do we remove you and replace you with an elected representative?  And if you are omniscient, why don't you just answer the questions you know we want answered?

I give you free choice to ask what you will, and not to meddle too much in the minds of man. As to your first question, I find my attempted usurping quite offensive!

If I told you what you wanted ALL the time you wouldn't have much fun now would you? And I'd have less fun observing you mess everything up.

6. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am just curious, why is Jesus Christ still a virgin at the age of 33, is that true? Does God has anyhting to do with it? Is HE alwasy around and due to his omnipresence?

If you had your father watching over you every time you tried to get some, you'd shy away from it as well.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
          prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

HAHAHA, can the FATHER join in, wow, I am already bad today,

7. Daniel Carter profile image62
      Daniel Carterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

If there is only One True God, then which of you is it? You or The Father? You claim to be "One", but really, dude, that's completely against the laws of physics. So are you just the vice president? Why don't we get to talk to the pres? Typical corporate BS.

8. LINEOFPROGRESSION profile image61
      LINEOFPROGRESSIONposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey buddy, I was just wondering when you plan on coming on back. I mean I've heard of the 3 day rule, but over 2,000 years? But who am I to judge you, I'm sorry. Maybe traffic in heaven is causing the delay. Oh yeah, and I'm sorry about last Tuesday................ I was drinking so yeah............ I beg for your mercy.

2. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 14 years ago

Is it true that American Marines are necessarily low in intelligence?

I do not believe that it is part of their job criteria to possess a low intelligence. But indeed my Father seems to think it is fit that many of them do have a low intelligence. It helps them follow orders you see.

3. Bovine Currency profile image61

Is it true that you will buy me lunch?

I don't possess money. Money is the root of all evil after all.

4. Misha profile image62
    Mishaposted 14 years ago

Whose sock puppet are you?

5. profile image0
    lyricsingrayposted 14 years ago

Just curious, what are you doing?  Do you pretend to be serious and if so why do people torture and kill after raping children?  Why would a GOD allow this?  And still not show up so there was no doubt in Faith?  You prefer to keep people in fear and questioning their existence.  Interesting.

You live in sin for Adam and Eve putting clothes on. My father was most dissapointed when they did this as he was having a good look at his work and from then on he has punished all humans. So if you want to blame someone then blame them.

As for showing up, I'm here now am I not?

6. Bovine Currency profile image61

Was your father looking at Adam and Eve?

Does your father enjoy looking at naked men?

Well as he has no gender then it makes no odds surely? I prefer Eve myself. I have a pinup of her on my cloud.

7. Bovine Currency profile image61

Why did my church pastor touch me in my private place?

1. creepy profile image57
      creepyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You asked him to?

2. JesusYourSavior profile image59

Well of course, this was not allowed at all! Although, being Catholic, he DID repent afterwards, so he's still joining me in heaven. Does that make you feel any better?

1. Bovine Currency profile image61
        Bovine Currencyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Will he touch me again in heaven?

8. JesusYourSavior profile image59
    JesusYourSaviorposted 14 years ago

Children, I am leaving this post for the time being, but I will be back to answer some more of your questions later. (I'm playing Ultimate Frisbee. Gabriel is opposing Captain. He's SUCH a pain, really!)

1. Bovine Currency profile image61
      Bovine Currencyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Cya round J

9. DogSiDaed profile image60
    DogSiDaedposted 14 years ago

Can you perform a miracle for us?

10. Lady Guinevere profile image66
    Lady Guinevereposted 14 years ago

Did you ever say or do anything in a jokingly that was taken out of context?

11. brightforyou profile image81
    brightforyouposted 14 years ago

Dear Jesus

Love the plants and animals and oceans and stuff ~ Good Job!

...I guess humans were meant to be 'a work in progress?'

12. aware profile image67
    awareposted 14 years ago

fat chicks? or flat chests?

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)