jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

Does a Miracle can make you turn your life to Jesus ?

1. docrehab profile image59
    docrehabposted 7 years ago

Hi,

As a atheist, what would happen if you experience a miracle made by Jesus or if he directly speaks to you as he did with Paul on the road to Damas ?

Thx for your friendly replies!

2. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Yes of course. Any reasonable person believes proof.
    The lack of it is to be expected. smile

3. wesleyacarter profile image60
    wesleyacarterposted 7 years ago

i think that if Jesus or God were to appear to you and boast miracles, that would subvert the original message.

Giving you proof would undermine the entire idea that first you must "believe" in him in order to experience him.

At that point, I don't think it would be useful for an atheist to accept Jesus, because the message Jesus spreads would be null and void.

I also believe that an atheist would come up with a perfectly good explanation, if it is not provided for them. A true atheist at least...

1. Cagsil profile image62
      Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I guess that would depend on the message of Jesus' work. Now wouldn't it? smile

1. wesleyacarter profile image60
        wesleyacarterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

yes it would. what is his message to you?

1. Cagsil profile image62
          Cagsilposted 7 years ago in reply to this

That there is no God. smile

1. wesleyacarter profile image60
            wesleyacarterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

is that what you believe? or is that what you believe Jesus was trying to express?

2. earnestshub profile image88
      earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Most atheists I know would change in a heartbeat! just because they do not believe the impossible rot in the religious tomes, does not mean they are not open to real proof. smile

4. efeguy profile image60
    efeguyposted 7 years ago

of course yes.a real proof can make the difference.

5. profile image0
    Sarra Garrettposted 7 years ago

God speaks to us everyday (if we let Him in our hearts). If you open your eyes and your heart you will see miracles happen. Yes, Jesus has saved my life and I'm not afraid to say it.  If you are an athiest you certainly must be living a very difficult life.  A life without happiness or love in your heart.  Real proof......we see real proof everyday of Gods hand working miracles they are only obvious to people who believe in Him.

working