jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (17 posts)

Sex Before Marriage

1. heartattack4444 profile image61
    heartattack4444posted 6 years ago

Why I didn't wait: there wasn't a "you break it, you buy it" sign on my hymen.

What's your position?

2. Misha profile image75
    Mishaposted 6 years ago

With you? Any time! wink

3. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

as much as possible avoid it because there are consequences to it, STDs pregnancy --- specially if you are young, and still studying

4. Mikel G Roberts profile image88
    Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago

In my experience, you had better have sex before marriage, cause you ain't gonna after your married... lol

1. prettydarkhorse profile image64
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

that is post marital sex not premarital sex LOL LOL LOL

1. Mikel G Roberts profile image88
        Mikel G Robertsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Post marital sex is an oxymoron, there isn't any such creature...  wink

5. Bill Manning profile image70
    Bill Manningposted 6 years ago

I'm 45 and have never been married. So if I had waited I'd still be a virgin!! Or I'd have gotten married just for the sex, so I think sex before marriage is good.

6. Dale Mazurek profile image58
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

For most people waiting for marriage is so yesterday.  lets face it, in most cases that just doesnt happen anymore.

7. abcd1111 profile image61
    abcd1111posted 6 years ago

Mike, you make a good point! big_smile

I have no problem with sex before marriage. It's unrealistic and unnecessary to wait. I do encourage mutual respect and kindness in connection with it, as I would hope people would apply to any relationship of any kind.

8. 70
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

How would you know if you are compatible if you didn't take it for a test drive?

9. Bovine Currency profile image61
    Bovine Currencyposted 6 years ago

Gotta go the test drive, then you shop around for the best price.  If its a used vehicle, check for faults, marks on the panels, engine running well?  Does she jumped out of gear?  All important stuff!

You can trust me, I was a used car salesman.

1. 70
      logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You probably hear 'why buy the cow.............'  all the time!  LOL!

10. 61
    Precious100posted 6 years ago

They are calling the right...Wrong! And calling the wrong...right! Just go on and do the Correct thing...You know right from wrong. No sex bf marriage! I agree STD's are out there strongly. Don't jeopardize your body--Protect "Your Jewels" for your Husband/Wife! Be Wise! Just as you would obey the law--Obey God! For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord!

1. tantrum profile image61
      tantrumposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I've known a lot of women that had protected their ' Jewels' for their husbands. And then the husbands go and cheat and make a fool of them with secretaries, models or their wives's own best friends.
      get real !! lol

2. skyfire profile image75
      skyfireposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I came across many cases where Nuns were raped in charity organization so....... *cough*

11. prettydarkhorse profile image64
    prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago

but women are not cars so do men, if you are responsible enough then go for it, and if you are mature already to face the consequences and reponsibility, more youth now who engage in premarital sex and then they get pregnant, their future are ruined,

12. 0
    bloodnlatexposted 6 years ago

I'm all for sex before marriage.  Then on the other hand I'm also all for sex without marriage too.