jump to last post 1-25 of 25 discussions (36 posts)

Do You Believe In GHOST?

1. NunezWillLearn profile image60
    NunezWillLearnposted 6 years ago

Though I did not see one till date and don't want the opportunity also. But felt something spooky and creepy happening. did anyone of you ever have sighted something or may have felt something supernatural?

1. Cagsil profile image83
      Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. reymund profile image82
      reymundposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I haven't seen an image yet. But, I felt something spooky.

3. debbemack profile image60
      debbemackposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I have had many experiences with ghost. I`m not afraid of them yet because they have done me no harm. Some things may sound or appear creepy, but I think t.v. has a lot to do with it.

2. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 6 years ago

I have never experienced any spooky thing in my life. Today's people are so busy that ghosts simply fail to get our proper attention.But I love to hear ghost stories.

3. 0
    ralwusposted 6 years ago

There are some great hubs about this subject. I have experienced strange things, spooky to some.

4. 60
    tubhubposted 6 years ago

most of the people i know live's are or were affected by "ghosts" or spirits, (different terminology maybe). I met a schitzophrenic a few years back who told me he saw a butterfly on my left shoulder. A few years later I started seeing things too. Butterfly means transformation, he said. After a couple years of seeings things I became more used to spirits than people. I was really apathetic at the time that he told me this. Now I'm confused, but grateful to talk about it. They harass me. sad

5. itech profile image57
    itechposted 6 years ago

1. quicksand profile image85
      quicksandposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Casper? He's friendly! lol

6. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

Yes I experienced it when I was a child and will never forget it! I certainly was not a figment of a young girl's imagination it was real and the odd thing is my childhood home has been sold multiple times since then. mmmmmmm... that tells you something, I did write about it and it has released some of my fear. There are hubbers on here who chase them! I commend them because that is a job I could not do. smile One of them is Ghost Guide and she has pics too! smile

7. nochance profile image89
    nochanceposted 6 years ago

I believe in ghosts but I've never had an experience with them. I really want to, so I can prove to myself that they are in fact real. Oh well.

I know they are real because my aunt has had several experiences with ghosts and has physical evidence of them. Her daughter died in a car crash at the age of 8 and my aunt has photographs of her as well as audio, she's been known to talk to other young children in the family and will move things and blow out candles sometimes.

My grandmother has had two husbands that died. After the first one died tools would move around in the garage and lights would come on. She recently received a phone call on her home phone from that same number. It had her husband's name and that houses phone number. She didn't get to the phone in time to answer it but she did get a picture of it. It kind of freaked her out.

8. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

I have hubs about this subject and yes I do belive in ghosts 100%

9. 0
    SirDentposted 6 years ago

Patrick Swayze, Demi Moore, and Whoopi Goldberg.

10. Feline Prophet profile image61
    Feline Prophetposted 6 years ago

I prefer the naughtier Spooky! tongue

11. quicksand profile image85
    quicksandposted 6 years ago

Spooky? the "tuff" little ghost? ... Boo!!!!!

12. sparksfiend profile image81
    sparksfiendposted 6 years ago

I experienced a haunting before. Growing up I lived with my parents in a very cheap apartment building. My mom would play with a Ouija board with my aunt and or her friends. During which time, many unexplainable things happened. Things kept getting worse, and the haunting progressed the more my mom used the Ouija board. I remember once even being ripped out of my bed... I remember a cold numb feeling around my leg, pulling me out of my bed, a terrifying experience! Thankfully we moved out (after like a year and a half!)...

13. quicksand profile image85
    quicksandposted 6 years ago

Well, I remember the Ghostly Trio engaging in their nightly activities. They float around looking for abandoned houses to haunt. lol

Well jokes apart, I believe that ghosts exist only in the mind. Therefore he who controls his mind controls all "ghosts."

14. Happyontheinside profile image59
    Happyontheinsideposted 6 years ago

Yes; film with whoopi goldberg wasn't it?

Just joking Yes, of course. The earth is made up of human and animal remains - so many have died before us...Surely some of them at least are still here.

15. chambersgirl21 profile image60
    chambersgirl21posted 6 years ago

No I do not believe in ghosts as there really are no such thing. There are things as demons portraying themselves as dead loved ones trying to trick the living though. When we die we go into the grave and the soul goes back to God that is until the second coming.

Although I bet demons can be very spooky too.

1. 0
      A Texanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Whatever it was scared the shit outa me!

16. Marliza Gunter profile image81
    Marliza Gunterposted 6 years ago

i have seen with my physical eyes...both angels and horrific demons...black, red laser light eyes and everything...check out my hubs...that was the primary reason that i had to turn to God..the day when black misty clouds attacked me..spoke..moved..and the best of all...i walked right through one demon...he growled at me..flashed his eyes bright red light..and moved through the wall to go and strangle another person in the room next to mine...

1. 0
      wordscribe41posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Walked through a demon, huh?  Sure it wasn't the cat growling at you?  Bad kitty.

2. 59
      (Q)posted 6 years ago in reply to this

What has your psychiatrist said about your problem?

17. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

No ghosts, no leprechauns, no invisible men in the sky. smile

18. Arren123 profile image80
    Arren123posted 6 years ago

I haven't seen an image yet, but there still time. I guess you don't believe in ghosts etc until you see something thats spooky and then you might.

1. 0

There's plenty of spooky stuff going on in this thread.  Still, not buyin' it.

1. 0
        Deborah Sextonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I haven't seen anyone trying to sell you anything. I don't see where anyone has even adverted to you. http://www.cybergifs.com/faces/bigthink.gif

1. 0

"Not buyin' it" means "not believing it".  I think there's a little language barrier, Deborah.  I thought your comment was cute.  smile

19. 0
    Deborah Sextonposted 6 years ago

Many things, many times.http://www.cybergifs.com/faces/surprised.gif

1. bonny2010 profile image59
      bonny2010posted 6 years ago in reply to this

never seen a ghost, blieve in spirits though .

20. Jerami profile image79
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

Ghosts / spirits  couldn't know the diffrence if there is any.
    There are a lot of them whatever they are.
      The answer to the question have I ever seen,heard or felt one?
    YES,YES, YES and YES

21. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 6 years ago

I am a ghost!  (POOF!!!!) i'm gone..............

22. 0
    TheVerbalAxiomposted 6 years ago

One time when I was sleeping I could of sworn I heard someone saying something. I got out of bed, moved closer to the window and I still could hear that voice, but still failed in understanding. Eventually I said fuck it, went back to bed with the voice in my ear. I remember that night clearly

23. xavierdhs profile image60
    xavierdhsposted 6 years ago

24. figment profile image72
    figmentposted 6 years ago

Never experienced anything paranormal, but I love Ghost Hunters. I believe... I'm waiting to be contacted by a spirit.  I just don't think I have the 6th sense.

25. _anais_ profile image60
    _anais_posted 6 years ago

Yes, I saw ghosts and felt spirits around in Philippines and now here in Norway countless times. I have written here one of the heart-pumping experience I had during high school. Sometimes they just appear like sillouettes, sometimes you could just feel them around like wind, or sometimes they visit you when you're asleep. I'm not an expert but since I have seen and felt them, I can say that they come in many forms or shapes and ways. Some ghosts are bad, some are not. Some are just trying to scare you away, but some are appearing conveying a message so I think it's good to be aware of that. If you try to figure out what they're trying to convey specially if it's your special ones who are dead, then a prayer is powerful way to offer them so they can find their way to where they might belong.