jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (12 posts)

Do Mental Health Professionals need to be saved

1. Lady Guinevere profile image59
    Lady Guinevereposted 6 years ago

I was corresponding on a hub about demons and said that I do not believe in them and wrote a hub about it by the Name of The Truth about Mental Health and Demons.  This hubber came and said that she knew that I wasn't having any experiences of the Holy Spirit because I do not believe in demons.  I asked her if she read my hub and she said that she didn't have to that just because I didn't believe in demons that I needed to take the steps to be saved.
    Now this brought up the idea that because most of the mental health professionals do not believe in demons and can and do find reasons for people's strange behavior--does that mean they aren't saved or have had any experiences of the Holy Spirit?  This would put more than half of the mental health profession as unbelievers.  Then it poses another question--if you needed some mental health help would you go to any of these based on the assumption that they do not believe and need saved?

1. 0
      Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'd have a hard time trusting any mental health professional,  but especially those who aren't saved.
      Because Satan cannot cast out Satan.
      Not that all unbelievers are "demonic" exactly,  but it's just that they can't have any real knowledge nor wisdom about demonic powers (and especially no way of combatting them) unless they do believe, at the very least, in the Bible's words......

1. Uninvited Writer profile image82
        Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1. 0
          Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I see your "tsk tsk" and raise you three.

2. earnestshub profile image87
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

I believe that many mental health professionals would have learnt enough psychology to rule out religion altogether! smile

3. salt profile image66
    saltposted 6 years ago

some psychologists are nuts.. some are in the Mental Health profession for the wrong reason.

demons may exist in the mind... and that is the key it is Mental health....

many religions use demons, many who believe in the occult believe in demons...

if you look at the use of good and evil to create polsrities to create a disturbance here to make a heroe there...

The mental health system can create problems of its own.. and its own demons... and it is used at times to control the masses, which can be demonic - as there is always free will.. and fear should not be the driving force of anything.

4. Will Apse profile image91
    Will Apseposted 6 years ago

I've always thought religion was good for crazy people but I'm not sure crazy people are good for religion.

5. cindyvine profile image84
    cindyvineposted 6 years ago

haha I love these video replies on the feed!

6. Jewels profile image82
    Jewelsposted 6 years ago

lol those vid replies are a crack up!  For goodness sake, if a health professional starts talking about needing to be saved, I'd walk out of their office and never recommend them to anyone.  If a health professional can't think laterally about demonic influence they should not be in the business.  The state of a persons consciousness can be corrupted by a pink flying elephant disguised as a fairy story by Walt Disney - does that mean they need saving?

If you need saving get therapy!  If you have entities in your life force, find an entity clearer and if your psychologist hasn't heard of them, get another psychologist.

7. wyanjen profile image86
    wyanjenposted 6 years ago

I went to a shrink after a family tragedy.

He told me several times that I should reach out to a church for social support. I was about ready to fire him and get a new doc.

After saying "No, that won't work for me" three or four times, I explained to him that I am an atheist. At that point, he told me he is an atheist too. I suspected that he was saying that to give me support; I thought maybe he would be Hindu if that is what I needed him to be lol

As time went on I realized he was not kidding. Or, at least he is a highly skilled atheist impostor.
    I threw out "FSM" at him one day and he knew exactly what it means. smile

8. Lady Guinevere profile image59

Do saved people look different then those who aren't?  How would you know?  Is the first questions you ask a Mental Health Professional going to be "Are You Saved?"

9. Lady Guinevere profile image59

If you think everyone that doesn't beleve in demons are to be saved or take the steps to be saved then you must read my hub about mental illnesses:  http://hubpages.com/hub/The-Truth-About … -Illnesses

Of course the person in the OP post wouldn't even venture there.  Afraid of the truth I surmize.