jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

do you believe werewolves really existed?

1. greeneyesH1982 profile image60
    greeneyesH1982posted 6 years ago

after all these types of "drawings" were found to be in places dating back decades ago although I dont think I ever heard about vampires and that sort from ancient times.... curious to see what people have to say smile

1. dave272727 profile image59
      dave272727posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I like the idea of them, but I wouldn't say I believe it.  I do believe in ghosts and the supernatural, so I guess my answer is....
      I don't know.

1. greeneyesH1982 profile image60
        greeneyesH1982posted 6 years ago in reply to this

well since i am a believer of God i had to point out that i believe ghosts are not really dead people.. I personally think that they are demons because it speaks of it in the bible.. also if I remember right when you die there is no limbo there is either heaven or hell no lost souls walking this earth just demons who like to make people think they are a lost loved one.. or someone else... personally I think there is a very big possiblity that something of that nature exists to this day because I think demons can become almost anything they want.. ie shape shifters and such.... if u research it and look up on it you will find some pretty hair raising situations and shocking results.. thanks for opinions guys I love hearing what other people have to say about stuff.. look forward to hearing more!

1. 59
          (Q)posted 6 years ago in reply to this

"Research" from the magical kingdom or real research?

Real research will demonstrate there isn't a shred of evidence whatsoever for werewolves, shape-shifters or vampires, regardless of how much you really, really, really want to believe in them.

Childrens stories.

2. thekidandblue profile image60
    thekidandblueposted 6 years ago

they still do, don't they?