One of our Hubbers is Hospitalized... He needs your Prayers.

Jump to Last Post 1-30 of 30 discussions (46 posts)
  1. Anamika S profile image68
    Anamika Sposted 14 years ago

One of the Hubbers Saurabh Gokhale is hospitalised and is in a serious condition for over the past more than a month now and his mother informed me that the Doctors have literally washed their hands. Saurabh needs all your Prayers and Blessings. Please pray for him. Here is his Profile.
    http://hubpages.com/profile/Saurabh+G

Sometimes where Science can't help Prayers can. So please do take out 2 minutes of your time and pray for him.

1. ASHWINSPGA profile image56
      ASHWINSPGAposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I will Sis. Please send his family my well wishes and bless your heart for being such a good friend.

2. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Done.

3. falcon64 profile image59
      falcon64posted 14 years agoin reply to this

My prayer goes to him....

4. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 14 years agoin reply to this

sure, thanks for posting,

5. Born Again 05 profile image78
      Born Again 05posted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for sharing this request. Does he know the Lord? Praying for his healing and for his salvation.

6. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Praying for his physical healing and spiritual well-being.
      Thanks for posting this opportunity to pray for him.

7. profile image0
      shazwellynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I am sending lots of hubber love from my heart x

1. BEAUTYBABE profile image68
        BEAUTYBABEposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Anamika,
        I am so sorry to hear about Saurabh's hospitalisation, I will keep him in my thoughts and prayers, God is with him at all times,remember this and keep the faith my friend  love Beautybabe  xx

8. The Rope profile image60
      The Ropeposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you for letting us know.  Please tell his mother that we are praying not only for him but also her and her family.

9. simply_tami profile image60
      simply_tamiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Saurahb will be in my prayers. In Jesus' name I pray he be healed.

10. Dorsi profile image89
      Dorsiposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Yes this is true- the prayers of many can "availeth" much.....sending good thoughts and prayers Saurabh's way....

2. rebekahELLE profile image84
    rebekahELLEposted 14 years ago

very nice of you to share this. thank you for the link.

3. emievil profile image68
    emievilposted 14 years ago

So sad to hear that. My prayer goes out to him. And thanks for posting this Anamika.

4. Daniel Carter profile image63
    Daniel Carterposted 14 years ago

Thanks for post this for us. Prayers, energy and highest thought sent.

5. AEvans profile image71
    AEvansposted 14 years ago

Anamkika guaranteed you have a prayer from me! Please keep us updated on how he is. smile

6. Sara Tonyn profile image60
    Sara Tonynposted 14 years ago

I wish him the very best and hope everything turns out fine.

7. englightenedsoul profile image58
    englightenedsoulposted 14 years ago

I will definitely pray for him.

8. Hmrjmr1 profile image68
    Hmrjmr1posted 14 years ago

I join you in prayer may God See him through and give comfort to his family..

9. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

I hope everything turns out right. I hope he can go through this, and leave it behind like a bad dream.

10. kess profile image60
    kessposted 14 years ago

Where are the christians standing on the promises on "the word" of their god?

Where are the atheists spouting the knowledge of truth of their "no god" ?

The heart of the faithless, lies proceed.

But the heart of the faithful, comes forth Truth. 

When all your pc screens become dark at that moment the light of his life will return.

And tell him that unless he finds that light of truth within himself, all his living is vain.

All those who are of that Light, Seal it with a,

SO BE IT.

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

'And tell him that unless he finds that light of truth within himself, all his living is vain. '

what's this all about ?
      I don't understand you.

2. profile image0
      Crazdwriterposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Go rant somewhere else! this isn't all about you or religions or athiests. It's about one man who needs thoughts and prayers to get over this horrible bump in his life. Get over yourself Kess!

1. Sara Tonyn profile image60
        Sara Tonynposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you. This isn't the time or place for self-serving speeches.

2. Ohma profile image61
        Ohmaposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Here Here!! glad you said it Crazd! If someone had't I would have.
        Please send my best wishes as well.

11. manlypoetryman profile image82
    manlypoetrymanposted 14 years ago

I just said a prayer for him!

12. habee profile image92
    habeeposted 14 years ago

I just sent a prayer to the Man upstairs!

13. profile image0
    tequilarosemama4posted 14 years ago

i am sorry to hear about this my parayers go out to you and your family. god speed and a fast and full recovery.

14. profile image0
    Crazdwriterposted 14 years ago

My prayers and positive thoghts will be sent his way. Let him know he has hubbers praying for him!

15. mega1 profile image78
    mega1posted 14 years ago

A prayer for Saurabh Gokhale - may you heal with peaceful, harmonic energy from all the universe and our Hubber thoughts and positive energy go to you to help speed up the process!

16. chinweike profile image59
    chinweikeposted 14 years ago

Am already on knee praying that God Almigthy should grant him quick recovery and healing. Amen

17. Anamika S profile image68

Thank for all the support and Prayers for Saurabh. I have no words to express my gratitute as Saurabh is one of my close friends. I would keep you all posted about his condition.

Thanks once again!

18. Cagsil profile image71
    Cagsilposted 14 years ago

I am not of any religion nor do I have any religious belief, so as to pray? But, I hope my thoughts of safety can help at this time. I'm saddened to hear about your friend and fellow Hubber is hospitalized. I can only wish them the best. smile

19. charanjeet kaur profile image61
    charanjeet kaurposted 14 years ago

Anamika I am with you and will keep him in my prayers. Do keep us posted wishing him a quick recovery.

20. soni2006 profile image77
    soni2006posted 14 years ago

Best song of 3 idiots devoted to Surabh G - Lyrics of Jaane nahin denge tujhe - in English - We will not let you go

In English

We will not let you go Saurabh G

In Hindi

Jaane nahin… denge tujhe
    Jaane tujhe… denge nahin
    Jaane nahin… denge tujhe
    Jaane tujhe… denge nahin

Chahe tujhko rab bulaa le
    Hum na rab se darne waale
    Raahon mein dat ke khade hain hum
    Yaaron se nazrein chura le
    Chahe jitna dum lagaa le
    Jaane na tujhko aise denge hum

Jaane nahin denge tujhe
    Jaane tujhe denge nahin
    Do kadam ka yeh safar hai
    Umr chhoti si dagar hai
    Ek kadam mein ladkhadaya kyoon
    Sunn le yaaron ki yeh baatein
    Beetengi sab ghum ki raatein
    Yaaron se rootha hai saale kyoon

Jaane nahin… denge tujhe
    Jaane tujhe… denge nahin
    Jaane nahin… denge tujhe
    Jaane tujhe… denge nahin

Maa ne khat mein kya likhaa tha
    Jiye tu jug yeh kahaa tha
    Chaar pal bhi jee na paaya tu
    Yaaron se nazrein milaa le
    Ek baar tu muskura de
    Uth ja saale yun sataata hai kyoon

Jaane nahin… denge tujhe
    Jaane tujhe… denge nahin
    Jaane nahin… denge tujhe
    Jaane tujhe… denge nahin
    Jaane nahin… denge tujhe
    Jaane tujhe… denge nahin
    Jaane nahin… denge tujhe
    Jaane tujhe… denge nahin

May God bless health and happiness to our friend Saurabh. Please God give him the courage to fight his sufferings and come back to hubbing.

21. Sufidreamer profile image79
    Sufidreamerposted 14 years ago

Sorry to hear that, Anamika

Prayers and blessings from Greece - I hope that he can pull through his illness. smile

22. WriteAngled profile image74
    WriteAngledposted 14 years ago

Sending positive thoughts and energies from Wales.

23. Sally's Trove profile image78
    Sally's Troveposted 14 years ago

I add my prayers for Saurabh Gokhale's healing. He wrote in one of his Hubs: "Love is an eye that lets you see the colorful world and an ear to listen the heart beat..." These are words that are gifts to all of us. May he gift us with more.

24. JYOTI KOTHARI profile image60
    JYOTI KOTHARIposted 14 years ago

I am praying for his life. May Heaven bless him with his health and life. I wish his family peace and joy. I believe that he will live and defeat the death.
    Thanks to Anamika for working for a great cause.
    Thanks,
    Jyoti Kothari

25. motricio profile image69
    motricioposted 14 years ago

Hope this turns out into a good thing: sad

26. tonymac04 profile image71
    tonymac04posted 14 years ago

Thanks, Anamika, for letting us know and hope that he soon gets better. Will be sending him positive thoughts. And to you too.
    Love and peace
    Tony

27. Madison22 profile image60
    Madison22posted 14 years ago

I send my prayers and thoughts for him and family.

28. uliveulearn profile image68
    uliveulearnposted 14 years ago

My thoughts and prayers go out to him and his family for strength and a quick full recovery.

29. Anamika S profile image68

Thanks for all the good Wishes and Prayers. What i like best about the hub community is that all join together at times of need. I sincerely hope that he gets well soon too.

1. mohitmisra profile image60
      mohitmisraposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you ,It just shows our differences are petty and nothing else.

30. RGraf profile image87
    RGrafposted 14 years ago

Praying now.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)