jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Is It Just Another Day

1. 60
    Chief Apatheticposted 6 years ago

closer to a possible literal mark of the beast that many consider may be a required computer chip implant at this time?

1. shazwellyn profile image84
      shazwellynposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What is this?  Did you read my story  - we come one?  This is exactly the topic that I tackle and yes, I think it is a very real possiblity.

We tag animals, dont we?

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

Well, now that we're used to be a number, the next step is to be a chip.
    How cheap that  sounds ? hmm

Welcome to the New World Order !

3. 60

The possible literal mark of the beast is an interesting thought because if that comes at a given junction in time then all conversations become a moot point since everything in this world is based upon money.   And yet if people had lived along the way the Tribes of this land, (now called America) had lived people wouldn't be numbered, herded, and the increase in knowledge wouldn't have occurred.

Strange?  You bet!

4. Jerami profile image79
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

It is my opinion that ... Since the mark of the beast will be accepted upon the forehead or the hand; I believe that the mark on the forehead implies the mindset of accepting the religious teachings of the beast. I also think that receiving the mark on the hand  represents the fact that you have to be one of his followers in order to receive any significant source of employment. own a retail store or hold any position in the governmental process.

Just another opinion....

5. 60

Yeah, that all plays into things, too.  Jesus didn't teach religion nor gave any indication he came to start a new religion as Jesus taught the Father's Spiritual Kingdom that is not of the world of man, this world.   Most all businesses have Trademarks.  They all have to have numbers to buy & sell as well as there are 3 6's on the UPC code that they use to Mark their products they sell.

All the Government's of the world of man are all just political philosophies that will all essentially become dictatorships all down through their Pyramid structure with everyone from the homeless or a step about on the Pyramid to those who rule at the top of Pyramid.  So it's all so much at every power structure all they are saying is, here are the rules, your free to follow the rules even if they themselves don't follow the rules.

It's all very sinister somehow & I have my suspicions about everything.