jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

Question + Doubt =

1. Religulous profile image82
    Religulousposted 6 years ago

Question + Doubt =  the antidote to blind faith.

The Reverend Benny Hinn reportedly earns $75 million a year, receives 20,000 letters a week and promises to 'pray for you all personally'. Benny's obviously got a lot of spare time on his hands.

1. dbtyon profile image59
      dbtyonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

AMEN,  Brother Religulous!  Lol

2. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
      Shahid Bukhariposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The Need ... for Correcting, the way, you Believe.

2. errum fattah profile image61
    errum fattahposted 6 years ago

questions+ doubts= death to faith
    cuz when u'll ask question then u'll get far n far n then u'll doubt' ithink my religion is false n this religion is nice n right' so this kind of conditions grewup from questions..a human should think in alimit abt religion he should not cross the limit or otherwise he would lose his religion...but God wants some to convert on this religion so it can b done..

1. dbtyon profile image59
      dbtyonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Honestly... God does not care WHAT religion we chose - or even if we chose one at all - I am non-denominational... I simply love God & He knows it.  We talk ALL THE TIME, He & I (though I rarely "pray"). 

DOUBT IS GOOD... it's how we learn.  We doubt, we investigate, we learn.  Never quit questioning!  God loves questions.

1. Cagsil profile image82
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

2. Pandoras Box profile image81
        Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So a god is like a wise lover?

3. 59
        (Q)posted 6 years ago in reply to this

For the sake of one of our esteemed members here (Don) could you please clarify that you do speak to your god and he speaks back to you, like a real conversation?

3. Tony L Smith profile image69
    Tony L Smithposted 5 years ago

qestion + doubt = more than one answer. In other words if you asked the Father, not sure that He loves you enough to give you an answer, then you leave the door open for other spirits to answer you. Our God is One.

4. aka-dj profile image79
    aka-djposted 5 years ago

That's too easy.
    Question + Doubt = agnostic

5. Jerami profile image79
    Jeramiposted 5 years ago

To Doubt that we have full understanding of a "THING" encourages more understanding.

I think; ...   to think that we have enough understanding encourages foolishness.