Do guardian angels exist

Jump to Last Post 1-41 of 41 discussions (96 posts)
  1. bonny2010 profile image61
    bonny2010posted 14 years ago

Do you know your guardian angel

1. profile image0
      JeanMeriamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

No. I have living proof in my home that guardian angels do not exist. If anyone was worthy of guardian angels they would have them, but nope.

1. profile image0
        cosetteposted 14 years agoin reply to this

i agree.

i do think that we humans are each other's guardian angel.

1. kirstenblog profile image79
          kirstenblogposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think you are spot on! We have the ability to be guardian angels and I have had people in my life who were that for me. I would find it the greatest achievement in life if I am that to someone else smile

1. profile image49
            vivid lightposted 14 years agoin reply to this

you are perfect..I agree with you..I also believe that would be my greatest achievemnt of all to become one. I see them and I listen to them. that is why I know
            i just happened to read all your comments..It is true that guardian angels exist. They are not though always angels. They are lightbeings, humans or not humans, that  are willing to help other people and have the ability to do so on the psychic level and on the spiritual level. Those who are humans ofcource are very good and ethical in life too, fight for justice and make our lives better..some just come for a while in our lives as friends to teach us something and dissapear.

Those of you who dont believe these beings exist ..you really are away from your self and from reality. It s a pity. We all a have a beatiful family spiritualy that loves us so much you can not imagine. They try to help us all the time and only our stubbern heads get in their way. they never blame us for anything or critisize us..they just try to help us..so much love
            God bless you all

2. profile image50
      paarsurreyposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend bonny2010

Quran describes them as follows:

[82:7] O man, what has emboldened thee against thy Gracious Lord,
      [82:8] Who created thee, then perfected thee, then proportioned thee aright? [82:9] In whatever form He pleased, He fashioned thee.
      [82:10] Nay, but you deny the Judgment.
      [82:11] But there are guardians over you
      [82:12] Honoured recorders,
      [82:13] Who know all that you do.
      [82:14] Verily, the virtuous will be in bliss;
      [82:15] And the wicked will be in Hell; [82:16] They will burn therein on the Day of Judgment;

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=10

One may like to read the whole chapter to enjoy having knowledge on the subject.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

3. profile image0
      Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

why do you care about angelic servants, when the believing refuse not only to be served by these messengers, but also to serve one other in the fullness of Spirit.

4. Cagsil profile image70
      Cagsilposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Only in the minds of the delusional. wink

1. ceciliabeltran profile image64
        ceciliabeltranposted 13 years agoin reply to this

symbolism exists in dreams too and everybody dreams.

1. Cagsil profile image70

I'm glad you believe that. lol lol

Just remember one thing- symbolism in dreams in order to be effective, they must be remembered. wink

well i have to disagree with you on that one. the function of dreams is already established. it records emotions associated with certain events using symbols your consciousness associates with them. so if you don't remember a dream, it is still stored as memory but not as actual memory of what happened but its emotional "flavor".

for instance a scary event in the office will be remembered as freddie krueger in the office setting. a sexy stranger rubbing your legs seductively will be remembered as your first grade teacher rubbing your private parts, particularly if your first grade teacher is the first source of sexual feelings.

the impact in emotion and its equivalent visual associations is the only thing your mind remembers at the level of dreams.

symbolism is the language of the consciousness. myth speaks this language.

I didn't expect you to agree.
              This would be good for someone who is unstable in the emotional category. However, I am not.
              Interesting you say that. hmm I have no recollection of the "emotional" value(flavor) of any dream. So, I guess what I cannot attach myself to is your interpretation.
              Interesting dream interpretation.
              I guess that works in the average person. But, not all people are the same.
              Symbolism? The language of consciousness.

Not likely, but if you believe it, I'm cool with that. And, I'm positive myth speaks something. hmm

lol

they made an entire special explaining this in PBS. not my interpretation. it is what it is. the language of dreams is symbolic of emotion. not my interpretation, it is what it is.

you dream in symbols because your mind remembers emotional values not actual events.

it's funny when people think it's "my notion" when its an actual peer reviewed discovery that is already out there in mainstream media.

its a fact cagsil, the brain remembers emotionally significant events through symbolic associations.

every human being has the same kind of brain anatomically speaking. they all kind work the same way. if they don't they are called atypical neurological conditions, and then they would have asymmetric bodies and facial features. you are bound by the same constraints of your biology as everyone else. how can you be an exception to a biological fact?

let me aid your understanding with an external source:

http://www.pbs.org/wgbh/nova/dreams/

sweet dreams!

Ironic. hmm But, funny.

Dreams, the unexplainable, trying to be re-defined by man.

Sounds likes a pathetic joke, like the myth of god. And, almost comparable. lol

5. pixi676 profile image60
      pixi676posted 13 years agoin reply to this

guardian angels do exist. when i was 10 i ran away in search of mine. it ended up disguised as my grandpa so yea i know they exist and that i have one. other angels exist too. for those of you who dont believe in any of it read the Bible.

6. profile image53
      gkrooposted 13 years agoin reply to this

As far as 'guardian' angels go, angels guard the good.  There is no other.  You, on the other hand, have a 'self' that can be contacted and guided by these angels.  And when you get into any situation, the angels are always present in any drama you get into.  They are not physical.  They respond to wave patterns.  Your emotions are energy wave patterns and they come from the body.  Your body is like a piano.  People used to hate the flesh.  You cannot do that.  Your body is your antenna that both sends out and receives messages.  That is why you have to care for the flesh.
      As for that other self, now it is very helpful if everyone knew how to use it.  It is not a stationary 'self' like it being a bicycle chained to you, no.  It can be sent by you to visit and return.  Everybody has one and everyone does just that everyday, but a problem comes out when your self is sent with no knowledge.  Reality is not a game.  You have to know how to affect the real.
      I praise my reality for being the way it is, because if it were any other way, I wouldn't know what was going on.

7. Mikel G Roberts profile image74
      Mikel G Robertsposted 13 years agoin reply to this
    8. profile image0
      just_curiousposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It sounds sweet, but with 7 billion people in the world, I wouldn't think there would be enough  angels to go around, unfortunately.

1. Wayne V profile image60
        Wayne Vposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I am wondering if you are a Christian person, making a statement like that? I am very anti ANY religion, but have read most of the texts, like the Bible. There are according to scripture, Zillions of angels.

1. profile image0

I'd be very curious where you got that number. Never heard that one before. And yes, I am a Christian, by what I understand the word to mean.

Zillion meaning lots and lots and lots. Read Revelation a bit, speaks of multitudes of multitudes of angels. Just saying, sounds like a lot more than us.
            If we take it that heaven is bigger than our little planet and put that into the equation of the size of the groups mentioned, that too indicates, a lot of angels.
            Thanks for the discussion, keeps the grey matter working. :}

1. profile image0

Sorry, Revelation is way too open for interpretation to be taken literally at any point of it, for me. I have no idea what purpose it served to include it in the New Testament, wouldn't know where to start to speculate.

That is a most interesting reply.... mmmm

2. Beelzedad profile image58
          Beelzedadposted 13 years agoin reply to this

True, and they are all collectively able to dance on the head of a pin. smile

1. profile image0

I thought you didn't believe in fairies.

2. profile image0
    Justine76posted 14 years ago

My husband saw his once.

1. fiksy02 profile image62
      fiksy02posted 14 years agoin reply to this

lucky him. i believe they exist. i only pray to see mine one day. i have a friend who once asked his guardian angel to stop his dad from dying but his dad still died.. the funny thing is, he got the statue of his guardian  angel which happened to be angel micheal as a parting gift and he has abandoned him with me.

bonny2010posted 14 years agoin reply to this

I inveented a guardian angel called Elmo - he is only new to the job and is always getting chatted by the big boss - will be posting him soon in cartoon form. His intentions are always good but he has too many human traits and that doesn't sit too well with the others.

2. profile image49

fiksy02 do you mean Archangel Michael?I am sorry to hear about the loss of your friends dad. But if someone has to leave then A.Michael would not stop it. However until then your friend had made the perfect choice of a protector because A.Michael is indeed ...words are enough..amazing...Please know that if you call him he listens, and he will help you even in every day things you might think earthly. He is helping me since very small. He has also saved my life twice. If you dont get the help you ask then something else is wrong..check what you are doing in your life.

take care

2. profile image49

Justine did your hasband saw a colour..his aura, his energy, did he recognize a colour?or a shape

3. myownworld profile image73
    myownworldposted 14 years ago

Even angels are guarded these days...! tough times....roll

bonny2010posted 14 years agoin reply to this

My granddaughter told me my guardian angel was the Arc Angel Micheal
      rudolf Steiner wrote a great book on guardian angels and the hierachy of angels - very interesting.

1. profile image0
        brotheryochananposted 13 years agoin reply to this

micheal is not a guardian angel, he has other more important duties to preside over. That's a catholic incorrect doctrine. sorry. Nowhere in the bible do angels show up just in time to sweep people out of the way of incoming traffic or mircaculously save lives from plane wrecks or whatever.
        This is the lords doing, our days are numbered by his grace alone.

1. earnestshub profile image79
          earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yep, that seems easy to believe! lol

1. profile image0

Its all easy to believe.
            At one time it was unbelieved that the combustible engine would  work. 
            :-)

4. Beelzedad profile image58
    Beelzedadposted 14 years ago

If Guardian Angels exist, their track record is perfectly consistent with random events and coincidence. Quite amazing. smile

5. Flightkeeper profile image66
    Flightkeeperposted 14 years ago

Do Guardian Angels exist? Yes
    Do I know mine? No

1. profile image49

Have you tried to get to know them?Usually there are two..Call them, say you want to listen to them or you want a sign...unless you insist...you will not meet them..It is not very hard..try until you succeed..If you insist they will help you feel them, see and listen maybe

6. skyfire profile image80
    skyfireposted 14 years ago

Legion Movie.

7. Disappearinghead profile image60
    Disappearingheadposted 14 years ago

If I ever saw one, I'd probably soil my trousers.

8. profile image0
    B.C. BOUTIQUEposted 14 years ago

sometimes I think so, other days I think not...

it is hard to say, yes..when I died the first time in the ER I saw mine...but he has not been back latley and right now I really need him!

1. Disappearinghead profile image60
      Disappearingheadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

You need Jesus sister. smile

2. profile image49

nice answer..Jesus alsways can appoint a guardian angel to you!!! Correct advice.
      But please have in mind that some times  we have an important change in our energy and in our lives. That times for a few days we stay alone because  the old guide goes and a new one takes over. This is the hardest time because we do feel terribly lonely, so be patient, keep your loving high and your belief and you will get your guide soon enough.Just dont give up

1. Black Lilly profile image60
        Black Lillyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Disgusting.
        You made it sound like an excerpt of some corporate bulls..t on Human Resources, approved by Mr. Jesus Christ - the director of HEAVEN PLC.

That "stay alone" thing is like your colleague going on Maternity and you wait for some replacement.

Just disgusting to what extent people materialize spiritual things sometimes.
        No offence - just had to say this.

9. tipperary profile image59
    tipperaryposted 14 years ago

I would like to believe that guardian angels exist,  but ive never had proof that they do!

10. earnestshub profile image79
    earnestshubposted 14 years ago

Guardian angels are real.
    When I had my motorcycle shops I had guardian angels in there all the time!
    They were called "The Hells Angels" and if anyone messed with me or their favourite shop they lived up to their name.

1. figment profile image75
      figmentposted 14 years agoin reply to this

smile

11. matty007 profile image56
    matty007posted 14 years ago

I believe that there are angles out there. I have seen them and i believe they take human form just to help us.

12. bahnick51 profile image61
    bahnick51posted 14 years ago

I to believe there are angels out there. I seen an Angel in my room when I was sick and did not know how serious it was.

13. K Partin profile image61
    K Partinposted 14 years ago

Well I'll tell you they sure have watched over me with all the surgeries I've had. My wife won't let me go to the doctor without one of her Angel pins....I'm a believer. smile

14. Rafini profile image83
    Rafiniposted 14 years ago

I believe guardian angels exist, but I do not believe a person is capable of knowing who it is.  Some people doubt the existance of guardina angels due to young peoples deaths - my response to that is:  God wanted them to come home early.

earnestshubposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Like dying of starvation when they are a week old you mean?
      If I got my hands on your nasty little god, he would be godmince for the cat!

1. Faybe Bay profile image64
        Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi Earnestshub I have someone I want you to meet.

You have a cat? lol

Yeah, three actually but that wasn't what I was talking about. I just saw him on the news monday here in Florida, but you will never otherwise as you don't live here. He's special and just maybe some sort of angel in disguise.

I don't miss much news from there, I listen to BBC, their US correspondents are first class. I am curious, as I did miss the BBC last night. smile

Okay, as I am not trying to promote my hub but the boy himself, search Jesse Darrow at the top of the page. That way I am not posting a link. I wrote a Peanut Butter and Jelly hub about him. The news broadcast is in the body of the hub as a link.

2. profile image49

Rafini, yes we are cabable of knowing who they are but we should not and that is why it is not easy to know.Otherwise when the guardians change  we would be very dissapointed. Human attachement feeling....So this way is safer. The universe is very wise.But is much easier to feel them, to listen to them and even easier to see them.

Make sure that guardians are of white and golden colour..in rare cases light blue with white or gold. So for those of you who see..if you see anything grey,or black, or red..it is not your guide for sure.BE CAREFUL ask for help from the angels or A.Michael directly

15. samboiam profile image59
    samboiamposted 14 years ago

If they do exist, mine stay real busy.

16. profile image0
    Twenty One Daysposted 14 years ago

do they exist. i believe so.
    the angels served 'Adam', which is one reason some marveled and other were jealous of humans.

1. profile image0

Does this new doctrine come from the lost book of adam and eve?

1. profile image0
        Twenty One Daysposted 13 years agoin reply to this

It is much older than mosaic, chanan.
        Even still, Moses wrote about it in Genesis as did Enoch, etc. Either way it is irrelevant. Why waste time concerned with angels, when the person next to you on the bus can't see any trace of the true anointing, only a pretend mental or woohoo one.

Today they are going to see an article, a flier, hear someone talk and fall into even more sadness, because no one -especially the "righteous"- had the gonads (biblical btw) to bother just to say hi, nothing more, nothing less. Instead they are chasing angels and shadows of crosses trying to 'figure out' the meaning of life and pretend they 'are doing everything by the book'.

Fancy Jews if you ask me.

17. 2besure profile image78
    2besureposted 14 years ago

Yes, I do believe we have angels that guide and protect us.  We have to be willing to listen to them, as well.

18. Ron Montgomery profile image59
    Ron Montgomeryposted 14 years ago

http://www.jaguarjulie.com/images/VictoriaSecretAngel.jpg

Yes.

Yes they do.

Now THAT, ladies and gentlemen is an ANGEL! smile

1. profile image0

Its not actually an angel. Angels cannot sin (despite the incorrect catholic doctrine of fallen angels) and this angel is wearing clothes, which is a biblical sign of "having sinned". I would say this is a demon, if i believed in demons, but safe to say this is a human being impersonating an angel. I think i see lipstick and eye makeup which angels do not wear nor can they obtain in heaven, nor can they apply, being spirit yknow... and probably not having eyelashes either. As for the wings.. well i doubt feather wings are accurate, spirit wings yeah. The cherubium on the ark of the covenant had wings, seraphim have wings.. but not feather wings. So here we have a perfect example of a minister of darkness being transformed into a minister of light. 2 cor 11:14,15

19. thisisoli profile image69
    thisisoliposted 14 years ago

if they do exist then mine are not doing a very good job tongue

1. profile image0

The will of god is your guardian angel. All things are controlled and ordained by him. He will terminate your life or extend it to the pleasure of his good will. Hows that sound?  smile

20. Black Lilly profile image60
    Black Lillyposted 14 years ago

I think they do.
    Mine is some kind of a teacher - asks me what I want, then walks me through everything in life, but pulls me out before I get into serious trouble.
    Enough to learn a lesson, not enough to be crushed by it.

21. Health Wise profile image64
    Health Wiseposted 13 years ago

I believe in guardian angels. I think you need to be in tune with things in order to feel their presence.

1. profile image0

The only time any one saw an angel is when a message needed to be delivered or a prophecy. God never mentions anything about "being in tune with anything" to see an angel.
      Since i percieve you made this statement up or briefly heard about it somewhere i would like to ask you, "what THINGS do we need to be in tune with to feel their presence?. If you can, how does one go about tuning into to feel angels presences?
      Got any examples of guardian angels?

22. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 13 years ago

exist?

they even have jackets!

http://leonjackson.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/angelspic.jpg

1. Rod Marsden profile image68
      Rod Marsdenposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Yes I remember them. About 15 years ago they tried to start up in Sydney but I haven't seen them around for a very long time.

23. Jerami profile image57
    Jeramiposted 13 years ago

My opinion is that if there exist. Depending upon your definition I think they do.

I think that you have to be in tune with yourself in order to be aware of them and for them to do their best work.

They do not communicate with you ... They communicate to your inner self.  So  ya gotta be at one with yourself for the communication to go all the way through.

Yea; something like that exists, and we can call it a guardian spirit. 

A rose by any other name is still a rose.

24. creativeinchief profile image60
    creativeinchiefposted 13 years ago

Nein, there is nothing like guardian angels.
    Angels are God's servant doing the will of God only.
    Man, trying to console himself brought up this theory.

25. Jennifer Lynch profile image68
    Jennifer Lynchposted 13 years ago

Yes of course.  You are assigned one when you are born to look after you your whole life not just when you were a child.

26. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 13 years ago

yes they do! mine is always on call smile

27. Beth100 profile image68
    Beth100posted 13 years ago

Absolutely they exist.

28. ceciliabeltran profile image64
    ceciliabeltranposted 13 years ago

yes guardian angels exist. where they exist is another matter.

29. ceciliabeltran profile image64

it must be said however that insanity also speaks this language.

a friend of my sister saw many chickens when she was losing her mind. chickens everywhere...

then my sister remembered that she fell inlove with a man he nicknamed Hen for Henry. a man who jilted her.

so the chickens were symbolic of Henry who was everywhere in her mind.

30. ceciliabeltran profile image64

she saw chickens with her eyes and started shooing them away from her room. saw it. there were no chickens but she could see them.

31. Cagsil profile image70
    Cagsilposted 13 years ago

Here, let me put it another way- Dream Science is JUNK science. There can never be objectivity, because there are an unlimited number of different symbols for interpretation.

you seriously have to watch the PBS special because you are off tangent.

it does not matter what the symbolisms mean, the fact is, that is how your brain talks to itself. it does not use our everyday language because that will take a looooong time to store. It uses imagery and emotion as summaries of what you learned that day.

What you are calling JUNK science actually provided a clear insight on how we learn. Dreaming connects previous experience with current ones.

Example, the man being studied was doing a video game of skiing. he was sent to bed and then he was asked what he dreamed about. He dreamt about snow, stepping on snow. so his mind was connecting the physical sensation of snow to the video game he was trying to learn.  how snow feels like and how to achieve balance in snow. when he woke up, he was better at the video game.

not junk science. very very useful science. dreams reveal how we learn things deeply. we use imagery.

1. profile image53
        (Q)posted 13 years agoin reply to this

It's true that some are in a dreamland who believe they are learning things but are actually only buying a one way ticket to Woo-wooville.

lol yeah sure.

32. ceciliabeltran profile image64

Although you in particular are resistant to the idea. The fact is, the language of myth is the language of dreams because it is the way consciousness operates. dreams operate on metaphors because it is easier to assimilate. it is concentrated thought. the details are taken out and the essence of the memory is retained.

prometheus stole the fire from the gods and as punishment he was tied to a stone and a giant bird pecked at his entrails for 300,000 years.

if you flesh that out, it is a metaphor about foresight and the worry that was born as a consequence. if i write it down here, it will be an entire chapter of a book. and maybe that won't even be enough.

33. ceciliabeltran profile image64

so guardian angels exist in the archetypal realm. in the domain of concentrated thought.

34. brianzen profile image60
    brianzenposted 13 years ago

Mine (if I have them) are probably waiting patiently to transfer to someone who does like maybe half the crazy shit I do. No vacations

35. ceciliabeltran profile image64

ignorance is a funny funny thing...

36. profile image49
    Angel43posted 13 years ago

I disagree with anyone who says Guardian Angels doesn't exist.  I saw mine from age 4-9, then would dream him.  He was about 14 years old with white hair, white suit, with a light that illuminated from him, like no other light I've ever seen in my life.  He always smiled but I was afraid so I would hide under my covers.  He always came to me at 12:00am every night.  Although I haven't seen him in years, I can feel him around me.  I wish I could see him again and talk to him.  I know I wasn't dreaming but was afraid to tell anyone in fear they would think I was crazy.  God has his reasons for some people to see and others not to see, but they come around us for a purpose, it's up to us to figure that part out.  Some things we need to find out why and get in contact with our spiritual selves.

1. profile image53
      AmaNazraposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Hi guys,

Every person living, and all lost souls, have a guardian angel standing behind their right shoulder - one of Archangel Michael's soldiers specifically trained for the task.  They watch over all of us.  They do not interfere in our choices, but they will give advice on occasion .. and we can ask for it.

As angel43 says, some people can't see their angels - that doesn't mean they don't exist, or they are not there .. it means we have chosen not to see them. 

And there are many other types of angels - all of them here to teach us and lead us to a place of peace and love and healing.  That is why they were given to us by Spirit/God (insert whichever deity is important to you).

I don't see my angels all the time, but I always know they are there.  We are blessed by them.

Love & Light
      Ama Nazra

37. profile image53
    Daewalkerposted 13 years ago

I was told that slightly before birth each human is assigned an
    guardian angel if this true why do so many children get attacked,
    assaulted, rape, brutalized etc etc etc Not to mention women
    as well as many other would not they step in and help protect?

38. kld0517 profile image60
    kld0517posted 13 years ago

I was at a friend's and she has a figurine of an angel riding a unicorn.   Call me crazy but those seem like two conflicting ideas.....

39. Rwritings profile image65
    Rwritingsposted 13 years ago

I find it curious when people assume that since they haven't seen an angel no one else has either.  Many years ago while working overtime on a Saturday I was walking towards my bus stop to go home.   At the time there were very few people on the street.  The closest person to me was about at least a block away.  Just as I was about to pass an entrance of a parking ramp I felt a hand on my shoulder and I could not move, and right at that momment a white car came rushing down the ramp.  The driver must have been going at least 80 mph. If I had walked just one step I would have been hit and killed.  I turned to look at the person who saved my life and I literally saw him disappear before my eyes!   Please note I was coming home from work.  I was not sleeping.  I had not been drinking or doing drugs.   So please do not say people don't really see angels because I did see one for real.  Instead  just admit that you have not seen any.

40. flowers00 profile image60
    flowers00posted 13 years ago

i beleive in gaurdian angels, i beleive that they come when things arent going to well or its been a rough time you no they are then when everything in your life still feels upside down but all of a sudden you feel like its ok and not as bad as you thought anbd you slowly work your way out of it and dont feel like your on this rough journey alone iv had this feeling and iv also felt really sad when everything has gone back to normal because i know that its leaving me until next time !

41. cindi h profile image60
    cindi hposted 13 years ago

I had a guardian angel once- but I think I worked her to death!!

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)