jump to last post 1-20 of 20 discussions (24 posts)

Please Pray For Lexi

1. Connie Smith profile image90
    Connie Smithposted 6 years ago

My beautiful two year old granddaughter is having surgery right now for a brain tumor.  You can read her story at http://hubpages.com/hub/Pray-For-Lexi  Please join us in praying for Lexi.  We believe that the power of prayer can work a miracle.  God, please give that to Lexi.

1. habee profile image92
      habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I sent one up! I have a granddaughter named Lexi. Please keep us informed!

2. LeslieAdrienne profile image83
      LeslieAdrienneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I am in agreement with you and the family.....we will also put your and their names into our prayer basket at church.....please let us know the outcome.....

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 6 years ago

I hope everything goes well.
    all my best wishes. No praying as I don't believe in God.

3. AEvans profile image73
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

I will pray for Lexi and God will get her through it. smile

4. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

Dear Lexi, I am keeping good thoughts for you and your loved ones. Get better soon!

1. h.a.borcich profile image60
      h.a.borcichposted 6 years ago in reply to this

5. livewithrichard profile image86
    livewithrichardposted 6 years ago

My heart goes out to you and your grandchild. Praying for Lexi.

6. kirstenblog profile image77
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

Poor baby sad

Here is to a successful surgery and a very speedy recovery!

7. Dale Mazurek profile image59
    Dale Mazurekposted 6 years ago

Everything will go well.

I pray that the surgery and all goes well with Lexi and the family.

My son had to have two major brain injuries when he was 13.  He pulled through and Im confident Lexi will as well

8. Tom Cornett profile image61
    Tom Cornettposted 6 years ago

Bless her, keep her well.

9. Connie Smith profile image90

Thank you, all of you!  Lexi is still in surgery as of 2:53 p.m.  They called out to the desk at the waiting room to say that she was doing well, but there was at least an hour to go.  Please keep praying for her!

10. Connie Smith profile image90

Thank you all for your prayers and well wishes.  Lexi is out of surgery, but the next 48 hours are quite critical.  We still need your prayers!  The tumor "appeared to be very malignant," according to the neurosurgeon.  Lexi, if all goes well, will be facing chemotherapy, but she is too young for radiation, according to the doctor.  Part of the tumor was "in her brain stem" and we are not sure what that will mean for her as far as future disabilities goes.  She has not woken up from the surgery and the doctor will access her when she does.  Please continue to pray that she will not have any "deficits" as the doctor called them.
    replymore →

1. Davidsonofjesie profile image61
      Davidsonofjesieposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I pray that GOD will help in this situation,I have 21 grankids and cant even think of what your family is going through!!

11. Hokey profile image59
    Hokeyposted 6 years ago

I hope it all goes well.

12. 0
    cosetteposted 6 years ago

i'm so sorry that the tumor is malignant, but glad that she is out of surgery so quickly. she has been on my mind and in my heart all day, the little darling. words fail me right now. there's so many heartfelt wishes, prayers and thoughts for her that illustrate the power of love and positive forces and energies. sending them all to your little angel.

13. 0
    JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago

I hope everything turns out well for Lexi. I'm glad the surgery went quickly for her.

14. 0
    SirDentposted 6 years ago

Lord Jesus, send the Holy Ghost to Lexie right now and keep her safe. In Jesus name, AMEN.

15. _cheryl_ profile image87
    _cheryl_posted 6 years ago

My prayers are definitely with you, Lexi and the rest of your family. May you all be granted the power of strength and peace as you endure this journey. May he especially reveal his healing hands upon her. God Bless.

16. Connie Smith profile image90

Though Lexi still hasn't spoken yet or responded to any stimuli, she was under a powerful anethesia.  Before it could completely wear off, she had to be given morphine for pain.  She did move her legs and arms, taking one worry from our shoulders.  She also scratched her forehead, showing excellent coordination. They want her to be kept as quiet as possible, with no outside stimulation so that her brain may rest.  The surgeon has asked us to take one hour at a time as the next 40 hours are critical.  We will rejoice any achievement and deal with any setback.  Thank you all so much for your support.  Please continue to pray for Lexi.  Her journey is just beginning.  I will continue to keep you all informed.

17. Connie Smith profile image90

Though no one has said anything, I think I have broken the forum rules by posting this in two different locations on the forums.  Also because I have included a link here (and I certainly do not want anyone to think I am trying to raise my hubscore at a time like this!), please look for my updates at the hubber's hangout where I have also posted a thread.  In my zeal to get as many people the world over praying for Lexi, I probably have broken the rules. 

Thank  you all so much for your thoughts and prayers.  Lexi has a very long way to go and is a very, very sick child.  As I wrote on the other forum, I am so uplifted by the concern of so many people who do not know me or Lexi, yet have prayed for a sick little girl, out of so many sick children in this world.  It gives me strength to continue to be strong for my family and have faith that God will hear our prayers.  Thank you all so much!

18. rebekahELLE profile image93
    rebekahELLEposted 6 years ago

I have her name on a card on my desk and she is in my thoughts.
    thank you for keeping us posted. {{hugs}}

19. blondepoet profile image78
    blondepoetposted 6 years ago

My heart is with you and Lexi!!!!

20. Jane@CM profile image62
    Jane@CMposted 6 years ago

Many prayers for little Lexi