Religion v/s Spirituality

Jump to Last Post 1-6 of 6 discussions (23 posts)
  1. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Which is right for you?

1. profile image0
      sophsposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I don't know :s sad

2. goldenpath profile image67
      goldenpathposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Both, with a Good Book and a mug of cocoa!  Now that's relaxation. smile

1. profile image0

A glass of wine for me! smile

1. goldenpath profile image67

I'll meet you on deck!  We'll call it a long distance date! smile

1. profile image0

Hehe! tongue

2. Hokey profile image60
            Hokeyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Isn't that an adulterous thought!  yikes

1. goldenpath profile image67

Son, perverted thoughts are unbecoming of you.  Try maturing just a little bit.  A "date" need not involve intimacy.  Why bother, learning is not in the heart of so many on the forums.  It's good to see you healthy though! smile

1. Mark Knowles profile image57
                Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hmm hmm. Condescending to the last. I see you cannot take a joke either. I am guessing you are not very tall.

Would that be a correct guess, priest?

I am sure you will ignore the message here though - as you seem incapable of learning. I put that down to ego.

2. Hokey profile image60

Wow! I was just kidding.  hmm

1. Faybe Bay profile image66
                  Faybe Bayposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hey Hokey, I got the Jokey! lol lol

Looks like the Buddhist Thread needs to come up again!

1. Hokey profile image60

ok!  wink

3. profile image54
                (Q)posted 14 years agoin reply to this

History has taught us that the more righteous one is demonstrating, that one has the most to hide. smile

1. Hokey profile image60

...he sure ran away quick didn't he?   wink

2. goldenpath profile image67

Then stop hiding...

2. tantrum profile image60
    tantrumposted 14 years ago

Spirituality. But not 24/7

3. profile image0
    getmybackposted 14 years ago

Spirituality, I don't believe in religion especially any form of structured religion

Hello by the way

As you can tell I'm pretty new

smile

1. tantrum profile image60
      tantrumposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I wonder ! roll

big_smile

4. profile image0
    sophsposted 14 years ago

Spirituality...

5. Hokey profile image60
    Hokeyposted 14 years ago

Religion would have us believe that we are by nature bad and if left to our own devices will automatically do the wrong thing.
    This dictates that religion needs to tell us what to do, who to be and what to believe. Religion is the ultimate example of conditional love.

1. CrystalStarWoman profile image57
      CrystalStarWomanposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I agree smile

I am a spiritual being - and definitely not religious!

6. Pandoras Box profile image60
    Pandoras Boxposted 14 years ago

Spiritual, but not in the sense most people mean.

Welcome to HubPages, Getmyback!

1. profile image0
      getmybackposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Thank you so much big_smile

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)