jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (14 posts)

1. you suggest one profile image59
    you suggest oneposted 6 years ago

Do you believe in ghosts,I do,throughout my life I have witnessed the existance of this phenomena,the first time was when I was very young,maybe 6 or 7 and at the time I was very ill and by all accounts close to death.I remember it as if it was yesterday,lying in my bed in awful pain and sweating profusely,looking through tired,aching eyes at this enormous rock as it came crashing through the window towards me,as this thing got closer I left my body and drifted down stairs looking for my mother,as I enterd the living room through the door at the bottom of the stairs[without opening it]I saw this woman I did not know,
    she was lying on the couch in a pose which Isuppose would be considered rather provocative,as she looked at me with a very pleasant smile she said to me,"go back your time is not yet" two weeks later when I had recovered from the illness[yellow jaundice]
    which in those days[early 1950's]was considered a very serious disease I explained to my mother what had happened and descibed the woman to her she told me that the woman in question was my aunt and had died before I was born and that I couldn't possibly have seen any photo's of her as tere weren't any,the second time was whils't I was living with my grandparents,at this time my uncle Graham was home on leave from the Army,he had just returned from Malaya where the British were fighting the terrorists[nothing changes]he had brought home with him a cigarrette lighter which was made from a shell case,on the Saturday night after all the adults had returned from the pub
    and everybody had gone to bed[I was sleeping in the same room as Graham who had his sleeping bag on the floor]being a young boy sleeping in the same room as a soldier who was home from war
    and after listening all day to the stories he told I could not sleep,during a period of early morning a figure came into the bedroom wearing a long overcoat and trilby hat I recognised this figure as my great grandfather who had died whils't Graham was in Malaya,he approached the dressing table from which he picked something up and then left the room just as silently as he had entered.The next morning when Graham discovered that his lighter was missing the bedroom was turned upside down,when the lighter could not be found I told everybody what I had seen and was given a clip around the ear for being silly,but I know what
    I saw.My second wife Dileata is a medium and I have witnessed some strange things in her presence,like the time she exorcised the ghost of an old lady's sister from the old lady's bedroom so that she could die in peace,and there have been other times too but that's for another time.TONY MARTIN

1. 61
      (Q)posted 6 years ago in reply to this

That would explain your delusions then.

That would explain your delusions then.

You haven't made clear the reason your second wife was deluded.

2. IntimatEvolution profile image81
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

You suggest one, do not mind Q.  He is just jealous because his life is so boring. 

Many people have visions of ghost.  So much has been documented that it is almost insane not to believe.

1. 61
      (Q)posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I didn't know delusion made life exciting, does it?  You appear to be an expert on the subject.

Nothing with a shred of evidence has been documented, yet it is insane NOT to believe in ghosts.

Ghosts and goblins rule the world and I can't see them. Someone better check under my bed and in the closet for monsters, too.

1. 0
        Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Don't worry (Q) I'll check for you smile

3. 0
    Crazdwriterposted 6 years ago

I do believe in ghosts..have had my fair share of meeting a few, some not so nice, others nice...but I was not close to death when I saw them.

By the way welcome to hubpages. smile

4. Disturbia profile image60
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

My mother talked to spirits her whole life and my children claim our house is haunted.  I however, do not believe in ghosts.

5. IntimatEvolution profile image81

All that, but you do not believe. Interesting.  Why?
    Is it because you just want to be the one who is different in the crowd, or what?  I'm curious how that works for people.

6. IntimatEvolution profile image81

You just can't make an educated comment or rebuttal, can you?  So now I'm delusional.  The other thread I'm an idiot. 

I don't think I am the one acting like a delusional idiot, in the forums today.lol

1. 0
      Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol I can fill that role if ya want!   wink

1. IntimatEvolution profile image81
        IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago in reply to this

However, those are mighty big shoes to fill.

1. 0
          Justine76posted 6 years ago in reply to this

smile depends on who you talk to, but occasionaly I fill them.

7. 0
    Justine76posted 6 years ago

make your expierences into a hub!!

8. errum fattah profile image60
    errum fattahposted 6 years ago

i also belive in demons, cuz am having friendship with them.lol!

they give me money, n took me to sky to visit their house, wow! wat a beautifull adventure it was ha!