jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (6 posts)

“Ending the pretense of faith”

1. 70
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

Hi friends

“These pastors, at least, have begun the important process of being honest with themselves”

I agree that these pastors have admitted an obvious fact; that what they preach is not based on truth. This open admission of the pastors if carried to its logical conclusions must entail the reform of the Christians faith in face of the Skepticism- taking place vacated by the Christian faith. And fortunately it is not difficult to do so. It should not be difficult to find out as to what Jesus and Mary believed in and what they never believed in but the Church ascribed it to them. What Jesus, Mary and the OTBible Prophets believed in was reasonable, rational and logical; with a little thought that could be ascertained and refreshed.

Jesus and Mary were devoted Jews; followers of Moses and OTBible or Torah and the Prophets. They could never deviate from their faith. So much so that Jesus was ready and in fact he was put on the Cross; but he did not waiver. He stood by the reasonable faith he had.

One has just to see as to what was Jesus’ and Mary’s belief in terms of the OTBible. The extra teachings later added or invented are just to be expunged being worthless additions and untrue witnessing.

The reformation is ready and it will be fine. Christians already believe in the OTBible; so the reformation would be within their belief system and not outside of it.

I love Jesus and Mary as mentioned in Quran.

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You found something peaceful in the quoran? and the O.T?
      You are a genious! well done! All I can find is the rantings of some stupid old Afghan goat herders who wanted to scare the hell into their bronze age stooges. smile

2. 61
      (Q)posted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm always rather skeptical of those who make claims of being "peaceful" yet come to these forums to create controversy.

1. Mark Knowles profile image59
        Mark Knowlesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, I am always halfway respectful of the Muslim faith. It is as though they have gotten halfway there.

"The Christian religion is a lie," they say, now all they need to do is take the next logical step and say "so is the Muslim religion."  So - you have to half admire them for going halfway. They will get there eventually. wink

1. Faybe Bay profile image84
          Faybe Bayposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Another hubber who thinks the hubs are published in the forums?

2. 0
    Will Bensonposted 6 years ago

This inflammatory poster has a lot in common with other similar ones:

- the poster is brand new with no hubs
    - the poster has no profile or photo
    - the poster starts a thread then disappears
    - the poster soon is gone from HP for good

Questionable posters who just want to tweak noses do not deserve a platform until they legitimize themselves with a profile and some hubs.

My thoughts.