jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Miracles of Kandhar Shasti Kavasam

1. 60
    dhiranposted 6 years ago

I come from a very devotional family. Since young i grew up chanting manthras to god. Most of the time without even knowing what it means as my tamil is not that good.

All I do is just say all the manthras that was taught to me to god. I dint have favourite god at that time, I prayed to all the god in my praying room. When I was 16, my accounts teacher told me about his experience with god. He prayed to lord Muruga and said he chants shasti. He told me lord muruga has given him whatever he asked. From then I started praying to lord Muruga.

What my sir said was true. Lord Muruga has given me whatever I have asked him. Kandhar shasti kavasam is one of the most powerful manthras in the world. He has not only gave me what I have asked but he has always protected me from dangerous situation.

I am now in Australia. I am sure you are aware of the racism issue that is going on here against indian students. I am against the whole racism thing because I have personally not experience anything like that. Most of the cases involve students from north india mainly punjab. All I taught is that only indians from india would have trouble. My prediction was wrong as I was also attacked by a group of people.

I was walking on the pathway and suddenly there was a metal thing that came from the back and fell right infront of me. I was shocked and dint know what to do. A guy who saw this incident stopped his car and walked to me and asked did they throw a bottle on you?? I said no they threw a metal. Only after the old man said I realsed that was aimed at me.

If that metal would have got on my head, my sculp would have cracked and probably I would have been admitted in a serious condition. I was really blank. After I came back home all I taught was lord Muruga and the shasti that I chant everyday is what that saved me. Dear readers I am not saying lord muruga is the only god that exist but if you trust god and have 100% faith in him, he will defnitely help and protect in all circumstances.

I know shasti is abit too long to read everyday but you can just chant the verse "kakka kakka kanagavel kakka, nokka nokka nodiyil nokka, thakka thakka thadayarai thakka, parka parka pavam podi padda, pilli suniyum verum pazhai agala, valla butham vala shitha peigal, allal paduthum adangka muniyum, kolli vai peigalum kuralai peigalum, pengalai thodarum bramarachadharum, adiyanai kandal alari kalangide, irasi kateri ithumbe seneyum, yellilum iritilum yethripadum anarum, kanapusai kollum kaliyudene varum, vithankararum verum palar peigalum,thandiyar kargalum sandalargalum en peyar solevum idi vilunthe odide." I am not tamil educated (i cant read an write tamil) so I have spelled it in english. I am sorry if it is wrong. You can google the proper manthra online.

When you have time you can chant the whole manthra. Hope all the readers will benefit from this manthra.

1. errum fattah profile image60
      errum fattahposted 6 years ago in reply to this

well, its very wrong thing that  indian students are been killed in Australia.
      Australian government should take a huge act aginst the people who r doing this.

And the mmathra! I didn't read it cuz am a muslim but I use to read  " darood" when I need any help it helps me a lot in my life race.

1. earnestshub profile image87
        earnestshubposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I live in Melbourne where the incidents of assault took place.(nobody killed as far as I know) and the police investigated it.

The attacks were opportunist with no evidence of them being racist. I have plenty of Indian friends here...... none of them have any problems with being assaulted or abused in any way. Australia is a tolerant and broad-minded society made up of migrants mostly.
        The Indian kids were often coming home late at night carrying their laptops and were seen as easy targets by a few kids from the poorer suburbs apparently.

2. mohitmisra profile image61
      mohitmisraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This universe vibrates in different frequencies and mantras tune one into a certain frequency.

2. hubber-2009 profile image60
    hubber-2009posted 6 years ago

It's very rare and coincidence thing...

3. 61
    Shanthedjposted 5 years ago

I was yet to hit by a car in chennai.I thought that I was doomed because there were no chances of escaping from it,as the car was very fast.There was zero probability that I would be safe.It was such a kinda situation.But I remained safe.It was miraculous.I know I was only because of Kandahar shasti kavasam that I chant everyday.OM MURUGA!!!