jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (13 posts)

Who else believes God is just an alien.

1. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 6 years ago

What if God is nothing more than an alien and mankind is just his science experiment in bio-engineering... say alien DNA spliced with a native species?

There are lots of people who believe this. What do you think?

1. samboiam profile image60
      samboiamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Were you able to say that with a straight face? That is too funny. I have never heard that one. Now I have heard it all.
      roll

2. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It begs the question of the origins of that alien and its intelligence. That answer therefore would or would not support the hypothesis.

As well, the 'alien DNA' should be accountable and recognizable if we are different. smile

3. Hokey profile image62
      Hokeyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

This is more believable than the Bible.

2. kirstenblog profile image78
    kirstenblogposted 6 years ago

I have heard this one before! I don't really believe it but find it a lot more believable then most religions smile

Maybe someday God will star in a great hollywood movie all about the bio-engineering of humanity, would be a block buster!

3. IntimatEvolution profile image82
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

I agree Kirsten.  Maybe the rumors were started to act as a "free" commercial for it.

4. luvpassion profile image60
    luvpassionposted 6 years ago

I have heard this mentioned before also, Chariots of the Gods and books such as that. They use passages from the bible as incidents of UFO encounters. Its possible I suppose that many of the incidents in the bible were visits, but I don't think God is...just my two cents.

5. Uninvited Writer profile image84
    Uninvited Writerposted 6 years ago

Don't Scientologists believe that? smile

Disturbiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm not sure just exactly what scientologists believe.

6. cashmere profile image83
    cashmereposted 6 years ago

Yes even I felt it was a very plausible theory after I read Chariots of the Gods. Plus there is a lot of evidence of scientific gadgets beyond the scope of humanity in ancient times which was cloaked as magic?? When you don;t understand the science behind it, it automatically becomes magic and the person doing such magic becomes GOD

7. luvpassion profile image60
    luvpassionposted 6 years ago

I find this theory every bit as credible as evolution...that to me,(In the words of one of my favorite telivison characters,) "Is not Logical."

Live long and prosper  V

Disturbiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Is evolution just the ongoing experiment?  Is that why we hear so many stories of alien abductions?

8. ChristinaScibona profile image86
    ChristinaScibonaposted 6 years ago

If people believe in the possiblity of God, then there should be no reason why this is not believable as well....good information to ponder.

working