1. mikoas profile image60
    mikoasposted 6 years ago

You are welcome to the month of April. These prayer points are for your family. Pray them and you wiull surely succeed in your family amen.
    Let all security men in charge of satanic banks that are harboring my blessings be paralyzed in Jesus name, amen.
    2.      I terminate the appointment of all satanic bankers and managers, in the name of Jesus.
    3.       I command the thunder of god to break to pieces all the satanic strong rooms harbouring my properties, in Jesus name.
    4. I possess all my properties, in the name the of Jesus.
    5.    Let all satanic instruments (the legal tenders and the cheque) used against me be completely destroyed, in Jesus’ name.
    6.     I command all satanic clearing houses and agent to be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
    7.      I paralyze completely all satanic transactions and contracts against my life, in the name of Jesus.
    8. Let all satanic network and computers fashioned against me be disorganized, in the name of Jesus.
    9.    Heavenly father, let all blood that has been stored up in satanic bank come forth, in the name of Jesus.

1. 0
      JeanMeriamposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1. I should pray for the paralysis of the security guard? Are we robbing the place?
      2.. My banker is Mennonite. I don't think he would like being called satanic.
      3. I don't think you can command thunder or god.
      4.That's kind of the point of property.
      5.Pleas God, don't destroy any cheques or legal tender coming to me.
      6.You will need matches
      7.You are the first hubber I have met with a contract against your life, but if you are trying to paralyze and roast people......
      8. Um you're using a computer. Are you sure about that one?
      9. The blood bank is satanic too?

Well I think you're on your own with this prayer. A bit gruesome for me. And if you don't want the bank to own your stuff, you could always just pay off the loans and not borrow money. Just a thought.

2. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What about the important things in life, like feeding the poor, curing diseases and stopping wars?

Does prayer only work with bank managers and clearing houses?