jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

How do I know that God is in my everyday life?

1. MaijaFreelancer profile image60
    MaijaFreelancerposted 6 years ago

I have heard that christian must know it, must feel it. But how do I know that it is happening?

1. aka-dj profile image77
      aka-djposted 6 years ago in reply to this

What do you mean MUST know/feel it ?
      As a child oF God, you have a promise from Jesus, that He "will never leave you nor forsake you". If you have asked Jesus into your life, He has come (in) to you, and will stay.
      I don't always feel His presence, but that doesn't mean He's abandoned me. Christianity is not based on feelings. They can be misleading oft-times.
      smile

MaijaFreelancerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When I was child (5 or 6) once I had very strong feeling of His presence. It was very strong. And I still remember it. It was like I know that there are One who really cares for me, love me and will protect me always. I felt happy, warm, secure, free...

But it was only once in my life. Do I need to trust to my childhood experience?

1. Beelzedad profile image60
          Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

So, you have a feeling of security and you attribute this to a god, when you're just 5 years old?

Think about that for a minute.  smile

2. Ashmi profile image61
          Ashmiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

We as children are unconditioned and still free of ideas. We are receptive and open, extremely sensitive. This sensitivity is lost as we get older, replaced by concrete ideas learnt from our parents and teachers etc. The innocence of the child we must learn to recapture. This purity necessitates that we empty our minds of all ingrained conceptions. Our imagination keeps us from experiencing the blessed moment. To live in Christ is to be with Him. To walk in His presence we must first get rid of everything that is obscuring our vision.

2. earnestshub profile image87
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh I'm sure you will "find out" and let us know! lol lol

3. 60
      aapkadomainposted 6 years ago in reply to this

but its strange that only christian know it and feel it ...

2. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Assume it's there first this is important, relate unknown things in your life to biblical god and Christ and force your mind to believe almost everything that another christian says or believe everything written in bible. Watch GodTV and read christian blogs everyday. You're done, you'll find god in life else you're out of luck.

3. 67
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

How do I know that God is in my everyday life?

Hi friend

Wheb he hears your prayers.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful muslim

MaijaFreelancerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

When I was child I lived in USSR....and there was no God. smile But I had this feeling of big power that will protected me, after my grandmother told me about God and we secretly went to church.

working