Most Active

Jump to Last Post 1-5 of 5 discussions (26 posts)
  1. Beelzedad profile image59
    Beelzedadposted 14 years ago

At the time of this post, Paarsurrey had made it to fourth place on the list.

Who can predict when he'll hit number 1? At this rate, it shouldn't take any more than 48 hours or so.

smile

1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 14 years agoin reply to this

STOP aggin' him on and promoting him!  LOL  I'm teasing!

Are YOU him?

He is a nervy one, ain't he?!
      But comical.

Beelzedadposted 14 years agoin reply to this

There's a good one! A sock-puppet who argues with himself rather than agreeing. Love it, Brenda. smile

I think many here could do a much better job of showing and explaining the notable peaceful and passive aspects of their religion than has our good friend paarsurrey. wink

2. profile image51
        paarsurreyposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Hi friend Brenda Durham

I am not him; I am what I am; me

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

2. Obscure Divine profile image61
      Obscure Divineposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I think 'Paarsurrey' has made a lot of us more active in the "Religion & Beliefs" section.  Ha-ha!

I agree, but unfortunately, I think he is doing more damage to his religion than anything else. I do think it's good that more variety of religions are brought to light here so that other believers can read for themselves just how similar in thought process and how dissimilar their gods messages are from each other.

Islam has now landed a role on Broadway, and it's a big hit. It's just too bad that it's being presented so badly.

1. FranyaBlue profile image74
          FranyaBlueposted 14 years agoin reply to this

I have to agree with you.

Thanks FranyBlue. I think you've done a splendid job of discussing Islam, far better than our resident 'propagandist' I might add.  smile

1. FranyaBlue profile image74

Thanks. Well you might be seeing more of me in the R&B  forum since this term I'm studying discourse and debate smile will need to get some practice in for the exam!

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
                Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Oh goody. Most of the Muslimists we get here can barely speak English.

Of course - their beliefs are no less irrational than yours, but they are unable to express themselves adequately and invariable become frustrated, end up making personal attacks and getting banned. wink

1. Obscure Divine profile image61

LOL!  big_smile

2. FranyaBlue profile image74

It's more frustrating for me hearing them try. Hopefully I won't be banned for anything, the course will be teaching how to discuss and debate without being emotive, which is boring of course.

1. Mark Knowles profile image58
                    Mark Knowlesposted 14 years agoin reply to this

Emotion is fine here - it is personal attacks that result in bans.

I would never consider joining an Arabic speaking site and arguing a case. But then - I am not driven by an irrational, uncontrollable belief that God wants me to do so. wink

2. profile image51

Hi friend

You are welcome; you are intelligent and write good; though I may differ with your viewpoint in all sincerity.

Thanks

2. Obscure Divine profile image61

I concur.  Maybe 'Paarsurrey' would have made for a better propagandist, or maybe he/she already is, and just doesn't know it yet.  LOL!

2. profile image51

Thanks and Regards

3. profile image51

Hi friend

I checked now;the chart shows that I am at number 3; I thank you all if I reach at number 1; though that is not my intention.

Regards to everybody including our friend  beelzedad

1. myownworld profile image73
        myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

omg....!!! you actually just fanned the fire.....!

god help us......!
        (did I just pray there...?? it must be catching.... roll )

2. Beelzedad profile image59

Paarsurrey is moving up fast, now in third place.

We must have our fill of propaganda! smile

I vote that HubPages needs a 'Propaganda' section in the forums, as Paarsurrey shall definitely triump with thine misleading hogwash upon that stage of Muslim minuscule merriment.  big_smile

3. Greek One profile image65
    Greek Oneposted 14 years ago

You know, to many Muslims his sect is NOT Muslim.

1. myownworld profile image73
      myownworldposted 14 years agoin reply to this

yes, what a lot of people don't know is that what drives him is being shunned by his very own people.... hence the reason for that 'litany'...
      (not that there's any excuse for it, just trying to understand where he's coming from...)

1. profile image51

Hi friends

I was born or I come from this world of ours; and I like multi-cultures.

You are all dear to me.

Thanks

4. Beelzedad profile image59

Number 2 now. Good luck for your run to the number 1 spot! smile

I think 'paarsurrey' should at least change it up a bit, maybe say something along the lines of "I am peaceful provider of profuse poppycock!"
      LOL!  big_smile

5. errum fattah profile image61
    errum fattahposted 14 years ago

oh com'on y u teassing the cute paars...
    i guess he's controlling his anger,  if he got out of control than...... God! God!

thanks
    iam a peacefull muslim.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)