jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (17 posts)

If You Really Love JESUS

1. Davidsonofjesie profile image60
    Davidsonofjesieposted 7 years ago

You would Love your enemies,and do good to those who hate you.   You would bless those who hate you.You would give to all who ask of you.Be merciful,and forgive.Give out of the goodness of your heart,and Pray for those who do and say bad things about you.Then you can be called the sons of the Most High !!!

1. profile image61
      david998posted 7 years ago in reply to this

E-mail:mabelovis@yahoo.com
      Alternative Email:heart_desire780@yahoo.co.jp

Good-day,

I am Miss. Mabel Ovis an orphan. Please permit me to introduce to you a business proposal i have in mind to do with you because after seeing your profile i feel that you are the right person to do this business with.

All i need from you is to receive my funds with your personal account there in your country. this fund was deposited by my late father in a bank here Abidjan, security purpose before his death and this money is the total sum of 6.5 million us dollars.

I will like to invest this fund on trasporting business and also three star hotel please be my partner as i have made up my mind to compasate you with the total sum of 15 Percent of the whole sum.  Ps.....respond back for full details through this email address:   mabelovis@yahoo.com OR new_changes@yahoo.co.jp
      Thanks,
      Miss. Mabel Ovis

2. Mark Knowles profile image60
      Mark Knowlesposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yup - until you give away all your worldly  goods and devote your life to good works - as jesus told you to do - you are just another lying hypocrite church-goer. sad

Never met a real christian myself.......

Davidsonofjesieposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hi mark, I live week to week and never had money to give, except for people who ask for food .Never had desire to be rich only for day to day needs to be taken care of.I believe all people are same regardless of money or power!

1. Mark Knowles profile image60

Yup - you have bought it hook line and sinker. Those rich guys who take you money through the church/tax/government/bank bailouts/whatever are no different than you. wink

You are the reason X-tianity came into being. Sorry.

we will all knel to GOD in the end ,dont matter what you believe , and we will explain motives and actions

See above.

I ain't kneeling to anyone. You are daft enough so believe that I will - but - like I said - you are the reason this nonsense thrives.

Don't worry - it is easier for a camel to pass through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter heaven. lol

Sure...........

mark what does your rich man comment have to do with me ? and its not impossible for a camel to go through the eye of needle , you just have to know what he was talking about!

Christianity was written for the poor downtrodden. Not looking for a bible lesson thanks. wink

just thought you needed help with your understanding!!!

3. kess profile image61
      kessposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Hello David,
      I wish you would come to understand that there are many, who with all earnesty seek to do the things is you discribed but all they have is a testimony of the man Jesus, and not the testimony of the Spirit Christ.

This occur simply because the doctrine of religious men have totally clouded the only "word of the living God" in this present era and have instead replaced it with their substitute the bible or something similar.

2. TheGlassSpider profile image81
    TheGlassSpiderposted 7 years ago

*makes popcorn* Happy Sunday, everyone! smile

*announcer voice* Annnnd the saga continues OOOonnnn..."LET'S...NOT TALK...ABOUT...IT" the world's favorite reality show where everyone talks about the stuff going on in their heads...especially when it's controversial.

*sidekick voice* Yeah, Announcer...that stuff's great for traffic.

*Announcer voice* Uh, yeah sidekick, traffic. Sure. Now back to the game.

I'm amusing myself to death. wink *sits back and watches*

working