jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Peace vs. Commotion

1. sgoutsourcing profile image60
    sgoutsourcingposted 6 years ago

Many times in our lives we strive to walk and live in peace. However, there is always that one particular person who refuse to let you be in peace.  Have you ever had this situation where you just had to really take this to God in prayer ?

1. Beelzedad profile image59
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

He didn't listen and remains that one person who refuses to let us be in peace. smile

2. kess profile image60
    kessposted 6 years ago

No man should be able to take your peace.

If one did you still do not know who you are.

3. 59
    Innocent12345posted 6 years ago

Yes you are right. Some people are devils living here with us on their master's assignment.

4. Williamjordan profile image61
    Williamjordanposted 6 years ago

peace I have been pece heaven this week my mind is quite my thoughts are clear there's no where else I rather be.Peace is possible in it's lovely,sweet and wonderful,wish I could share it but it's not possible to give it away so I will hold on to it as long as possible.

5. RevLady profile image61
    RevLadyposted 6 years ago

God’s peace has no relationship to the state of our affairs. He gives us silence and contentment in our minds, regardless of what exists in our outer world. Our souls dwell at ease. No outer disturbance can ruffle the “still waters” within.

6. SpanStar profile image62
    SpanStarposted 6 years ago

I can't begin to tell you how many times strangers seem to have nothing better to do then to try and get my attention through acts of childness.  Take for example in the apartment I'm in the neighbor whom I've never met has some sort of bird and the walls are very thin.  When he hears me on the phone he get's that bird to squawking to where I have leave the room I'm in and go elsewhere-(I here him on the phone but I don't disturb him at all) that's just one of his junvile acts.