jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (13 posts)

Music, bras banned in Somalia

1. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

Welcome to medieval age, you're banned from listing to music. All you can hear on radio is verses of quran and pro-islam news from now on. For females, burkha will be compulsory and bras are banned. In next few months islamic debaters will torn apart every objection to this decision(on and off internet) and soon there will be no objection to islam, till then enjoy brainwashing.

http://www.news.com.au/breaking-news/mu … 5853365248

1. Pandoras Box profile image82
      Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Guess they'll start cutting off peoples' ears and boobies. What do they have against bras?

2. RKHenry profile image81
      RKHenryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yum, free floating boobies.  As for the rest of it; well now that is just your average, previously scheduled religious bullpockey.  But hold them up, did you check out that leech?
      http://www.news.com.au/world/new-t-rex- … 5854347615  Now that was twisted.

1. Pandoras Box profile image82
        Pandoras Boxposted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL. That's funny. The leech article is what I noticed when I checked out the link as well. One hell of a leach.

2. kerryg profile image86
    kerrygposted 6 years ago

I heard they were replacing the filler music between news stories and stuff like that with the sound of gunfire! Creepy, creepy.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/8617627.stm

Fundamentalism (all sorts) really cannot vanish off the face of the earth soon enough. sad

3. Beelzedad profile image60
    Beelzedadposted 6 years ago

"The Islamists frequently assassinate those who defy them or carry out Shariah-based punishments like amputating limbs."

Is it so much of a stretch to understand that is almost exactly how Muhammad spread Islam?

The "Religion of Peace" wink

1. RachaelLefler profile image94
      RachaelLeflerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, exactly.

4. myownworld profile image79
    myownworldposted 6 years ago

I have a question: WHY ban bras?? I mean,  even if they are somehow 'un islamic', you wouldn't even be able to see them through all those layers of burqa! So, my next question, how are they planning to go around checking who's wearing one and who isn't?
    Talk about insanity..... roll

1. Beelzedad profile image60
      Beelzedadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Perhaps, we may soon see the rolling out and deployment of the "Islamic Boob Police" smile

1. habee profile image91
        habeeposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good one! I'm sure many guys will volunteer for the position!

5. skyfire profile image71
    skyfireposted 6 years ago

That's good point,i think they'll ask shopkeepers not to sell bras anymore and if anyone tries to then it'll be closed by calling a fatwa and they will publicly announce that all females should surrender their bras. Ridiculous..rationality is haram in islam.

6. Daniel Carter profile image89
    Daniel Carterposted 6 years ago

Remember the communism going-out-of-business sale about 1990 when the Berlin wall came tumbling down? I think it's only a matter of time before something similar happens in Islam. Note that the Russians have been arguing about how to restore the control they once had ever since, but the point really is that such control does come to an end in time. People revolt.

Religion and political powers are the bane of human existence, in most cases.

@RKHenry: Ick. that leech thing is sick. I guess you'd have to hold 'em high to keep out of the water to prevent one of those suckers attaching itself to you.

1. RKHenry profile image81
      RKHenryposted 6 years ago in reply to this

It was jaws, in leech clothing.

working