jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (17 posts)

weird dreams...

1. pisean282311 profile image52
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

i had weird dream yesterday..i was in some another planet with my parents ..dinosaurs were flying!!!!!!!...i had some jetty..then i was again on planet earth...

what has been ur weird dreams which can be shared?

2. profile image0
    poetlorraineposted 7 years ago

i dreamt i was a dinosaur last night, it must have been after reading about the ark being found.  Maybe we were in the seem dream scary.  Was that you wearing blue?

pisean282311posted 7 years ago in reply to this

i dont remember what i was wearing..but ark thing might be correct..i did spent lot of time reading that forum..

3. Beelzedad profile image59
    Beelzedadposted 7 years ago

I had a dream that religions never existed and that mankind was united as one. It was just a dream, though.  wink

may be u can write a book i have dream ..u might end up being called visionary some thousand years later...guess it wuld be realized by then...

1. Beelzedad profile image59
        Beelzedadposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Interesting that you would say that. Atheists of today who take a public stand will be the legends and hero's of tomorrow. 

And no, they won't worshiped.  smile

2. profile image0
      poetlorraineposted 7 years ago in reply to this

I dreamt that all our religions united us, but alas that was a dream also.

Religion can only divide people, it never unites them. That has been made painfully obvious these past many years. Even within the many varying sects of a religion do you find division. smile

1. profile image0

so what unites us all then......... maybe everyone should just join hubpages, we are all united well maybe not

Mankind unites us, being human unites us, watching out for your fellow man unites us. What more do you need?  smile

i agree with beelzedad...religion cannot unite people because there cannot be single religion and even if we presume that single religion might be followed by every nation in say after 100 yrs..that same single religion would again get divided in number of sects who would have their own definitions and interpretations on scriptures and such things...what say?

1. profile image0

well i do believe god has the power to unite us, maybe not through religions as we know them now,

Which god? There are thousands of them, that is entirely the point of the divisions.  smile

4. Greek One profile image78
    Greek Oneposted 7 years ago

most of my dreams involve the Swedish bikini team

it is better than seeing flying dinosaurs!!!!!!!!!

2. Beelzedad profile image59

You're kidding, right? wink

http://www.swedishbikiniteam.com/

on second thoughts may be flying dinosaurs are not that bad tongue

working