jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

A oneness

1. Kram Sttop profile image59
    Kram Sttopposted 6 years ago

What seperates me from you?  There is a perception beyond that which sees/tastes/feels/hears/smell.  They all mean the same thing regardless, they are feeding one perception that is myself.

All things feed a perception that is myself.

But clearly you reading this are different than dirt... somehow someway we both take the fruits of our soil and continue to perceive time... wandering through a cosmic monotony generated by ourselves.

They say I will one day be dirt, but how do I know this?

I've seen a dead man, he looked to me exactly as a pile of dirt, clearly the same composition as his surroundings.  But see, he was that before!  But he was not!  So what is the difference?  Did he know he was dirt?  Did he know I perceived him as dirt?  Is "he" even the proper term to use here?

2. Jerami profile image77
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

There are as many different perceptions as to what you just said; as there are people that read it.

Mine was that; yes we are dirt, and no we are not.
    We are more than the sum of our parts. Dirt is only a small portion of what we are. 
        Does the sum of our parts create the "more than the sum thingie"?  Or does the "more than the sum of out parts thingie"  assemble the parts?

There will be as many different perceptions as to what I just said; as there are people that read it.

3. Shadesbreath profile image90
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

Cogito ergo sum

Further speculation is just that and only made possible thereof.

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Oneness with self is genuine love, peace and harmony with environment.

You can perceive whatever it is you like, because you can use either side of the duality of reality to explain such things.

What your biggest problem is determining truth from lie, from what you perceive, according to reality.

1. lightning john profile image61
      lightning johnposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Cagsil what you said here is a lot like what, Don Juan said in the book Journey To Ixtlan, by Carlos Castinada. I like it!

1. Cagsil profile image60
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Thank you John. smile

5. Jerami profile image77
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

Cagsil said   ...   Oneness with self is genuine love, peace and harmony with environment.

I totaly agree...  The problem is that the environment is just so diversified. 
       Different personality traits can be seen in similar fashion as to different animals in the animal kingdom.   Too much harmony for one species such as a squirrel creates disharmony among the coyote population. And so on.
        Harmony on the world stage and Harmony on a personal level seem to be impossible unless the lion can lay down in harmony with the sheep.
    ===========

It might be helpful, if you took your ill-conceived notions that human beings are animals and not something ABOVE that of animals. You automatically disrespect every damn human that walks the earth.

Again, it is always nice to see someone who has a limited capacity for understanding what is already known. roll

1. Jerami profile image77
        Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Looks like you think that I peed in your cornflakes.

I didn't do it.

personality traits being compaired to the animal kingdon is an age old tradition. The year of the lion, monkey etc.

Were you born in the year of the dragon?

Seems like you like tradition and not change. hmm

1. Jerami profile image77
            Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Even when it is difficult You can always find something posative to say.

working