Past Life Experience...How Many Do You Recall?

Jump to Last Post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)
  1. Menjia_Rose profile image60
    Menjia_Roseposted 13 years ago

How many times do you recall past events? and do you actually know why your recalling incidents, a particular place or location, scents, and ect...?

2. leeberttea profile image56
    leebertteaposted 13 years ago

Are you kidding? I have a hard enough time remembering what I had for lunch, never mind remembering a past life!

1. Uninvited Writer profile image80
      Uninvited Writerposted 13 years agoin reply to this

lol

3. profile image56
    Runicposted 13 years ago

I can, at varying points, recall as many as four or five of my past lives, usually during sequential lucid dreaming. It can be very disorienting to find yourself reliving things that have happened in your past, be they mundane or magical. I do find myself wondering if, in my next life, I shall be able to remember this one.

In Spirit,

Runic

1. nrmarshall profile image58
      nrmarshallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

If you are serious, I really would like to know how you are able to Sequentially Lucid Dream. I have been lucid dreaming for years now, and was abruptly unable to. I would love a reply. Thanks for your comment.

4. profile image0
    ShadowKing!posted 13 years ago

Amazing how people love to believe in something they can't prove. I've came across a few people like you Runic, who believe they lived past lives. The funny thing is (which is also the evidence of their lies) is that in all cases they can only retell "bits and pieces" of those alleged lives. They never can "recite a past life in detail". I met a 22-yr old woman who attempted to just that "retell in full description of her casual encounters with Charlotte Cooper (1870–1966)". Apparently she lived during 1871-1967. Because, she knew hordes of info about Cooper, saying that she was born exactly 1 year after Charlotte, dying 1 year after Charlotte. From this woman's story even a skeptical spectator would be compelled to believe her. She gave accurate accounts on the style of clothing & the political atmosphere of that time. She seemed genuine...until she made seemingly insignificant errors. 1, she claimed, at ages 30 & 31, that she & Cooper use to converse twice a week by telegram. 2, they use to "go to vaudeville shows at local theaters that were richly lighted with intricate gas lamps and..."(months before Cooper won her Olympic Gold Medal in 1900). There were other discrepancies I picked up on. So after she finished one of her awe-inspiring stories. I tactfully questioned her. Soon she accepted she had weaved a web around herself. For 1, the average person in the US during 1900 was using a "telephone". Telegrams had been upgraded to radio-telegrams (wireless) and used mostly by government agencies. For 2, gas lamps were on their deathbeds. Every major building and nearly every home in the US was equipped with electricity...electric light bulbs. Esp. in theaters which the dimming & lighting of the lights were a major issue.
    You can continue to believe in reincarnation or accept the reality that your imagination has gotten the best of your reasoning. It's a free country.

1. profile image56
      Runicposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I wish to ask you a very simple question, and I hope that you will answer.

Can you remember every detail of every day you have lived, or do you remember only the significant parts?

1. nrmarshall profile image58
        nrmarshallposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Good point, Runic. Recite a life in detail?! Could you recite even this life in detail? Doubtful. And that's without the necessary amnesia that comes.I think the majority of the resistance to these things( spirit, god, reincarnation) is the fear that its not true. So they will spend their lives believing in this fluff and it'll all be a lie. How grateful I am to be one of the ones that don't have to fear, because I KNOW.

5. profile image52
    randysjunkposted 13 years ago

all of my life ive had a fear of a certain kind if path  through  the  woods.this  path  was  well  worn ,,only  dirt.i somestimes still see some  trails  or  paths  that remind  me  of  this.but  the  word  that  always  sticks  in  my  mind,,is ,THE  INDIAN  TRAIL,,ive always  had a feeling that  somthing bad happend to  me  on  the  indian trail.

6. aka-dj profile image65
    aka-djposted 13 years ago

0   hmm

1. earnestshub profile image81
      earnestshubposted 13 years agoin reply to this

I followed you over here to say.... Congratulations again! smile

1. aka-dj profile image65
        aka-djposted 13 years agoin reply to this

Y thank you.
        I appreciate that. smile
        I gotta go. Talk later.

7. Menjia_Rose profile image60
    Menjia_Roseposted 13 years ago

Recycling soul...everytime a person die there's a child being born. Think about it for a moment, depending on how one leaves this life determines how long it takes them to return. The most distrubing factor of past life experiences is that of the individuals that don't recall ever being here before. Thus, these individuals act out on impulse, not on memory. Leaving a mysterious trail behind there actions. Take for example: The 9 year old boy that murder a 4 or five year old boy heading to his baseball practice. The 9 year old boy had an urge to kill and acted on his impulse.(Things we as humans don't understand we sometimes want to find a logic to best sum up the actions of an individual, that best describes their sanity using medical terms) They labeled this 9 year old boy as Bi-Polar...not he was in a past life a serial killer that never recalled his past life...he could only fill the urge to kill. The secret was the fact he didn't like bananas. Now, what normal child doesn't like bananas? Even, this child's mother became fearful of her own child she had birth into this world. A neighbor to her that whoever killed the 4 or 5 year old didn't like bananas.
    The mother then went to the store and purchased ice cream, bananas, cherries, and whip cream to make her family banana splits for desert. She fixed everyones banana splits, but when she got to her 9 year old son he acted suspicious. She asked him what was wrong...she then proceeded to ask him if he liked bananas. His reply shocked her...he said he can't stand bananas. It was that moment she knew her son killed that little 4 or 5 year old. I remembered the 9 year old as the red haired freckle face glasses wearing boy. I can't mention any names in this article...only respond if you recall the News Headlines.

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)