jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (10 posts)

Is it essential that name of Mirza Ghulam Ahmad be mentioned in Quran?

1. 70
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

http://hubpages.com/forum/post/reply/1012259

Rishy Rich wrote:

I don’t think the root mentions that Jesus moved to India neither the root (Quran)   mentions the name "Mirza Ghulam"

Paarsurrey says:

Hi friend Rishy Rich

Mirza Ghulam Ahmad 1835-1908 was the Promised Messiah, Imam Mahdi and the Reformer of End Times prophesied by all the Revealed Religions. As such he was a Caliph and a subordinate of Muhammad- the Seal of Prophets. Only in this capacity he was a Prophet Messenger; as he received Revelation from the Creator-God Allah YHWH, which explained him the correct meanings of Quran and other scriptures of all the Revealed Religions of the world; he was a follower of Quran as did Jesus follow the Law of Moses.

Quran mentions very clearly that names of all Prophets Messengers have not been mentioned in Quran; only names of about 25 of them has been mentioned in Quran; nevertheless belief in the truthfulness of all of them has to be made by a believer.

The relative verse with its context would be given in the next post.

One should remember here that proper name of Jesus never appeared even once in the OTBible or Torah.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

1. earnestshub profile image85
      earnestshubposted 6 years ago in reply to this

One should remember that this is a crock!
      No gods, no truth, just a pile of superstitious nonsense without one iota of proof.

1. 70
        paarsurreyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hi friend earnestshub

You may have your different free opinion; I never mind it. Your difference of opinion will only illuminate the reasonable truth  stated by me.

Thanks

1. 60
          (Q)posted 6 years ago in reply to this

In other words, Earnest, you have become almost entirely irrelevant to Islam. smile

1. 70

He may express his opinion; with reasons and logical arguments, if he has got any.

Thanks

1. 60
              (Q)posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes, he may, entirely without your permission, too. Of course, you would actually have to understand what a logical argument was, first.

1. 70

Hi friend (Q)

Yes,with or without permission, you may express yourself fully. It is a friendly discussion. I doubt you have any brilliant argument, my skeptic friend. You are welcome; others may also join; no restriction.

Thanks

2. Disappearinghead profile image88
            Disappearingheadposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Irrelevant to Islam only so long as he doesn't draw a stick man of Mohamed.

2. 70

Hi friends

I mention the text of the verse with the verses in context:

[40:74] Then it will be said to them, ‘Where are those whom you associated with God
    [40:75] ‘Beside Allah?’ They will say, ‘They have vanished away from us. Nay, we never prayed to anything before.’ Thus will Allah confound the disbelievers.
    [40:76] ‘That is because you exulted in the earth without justification, and because you behaved insolently.
    [40:77] ‘Enter ye the gates of Hell, to abide therein. And evil is the abode of the proud.’ [40:78] Then have patience. Surely, the promise of Allah is true. And whether We show thee part of what We have promised them, or whether We cause thee to die before the fulfilment of Our promise, to Us in any case will they be brought back.
    [40:79] And We did send Messengers before thee; of them are some whom We have mentioned to thee, and of them there are some whom We have not mentioned to thee; and it is not possible for any Messenger to bring a Sign except by the leave of Allah. But when Allah’s decree came, the matter was decided with truth, and then there perished those who uttered falsehoods.
    [40:80] It is Allah Who has made cattle for you, that you may ride on some of them, and eat of some of them —
    [40:81] And you have other advantages in them — and that, by means of them, you may satisfy any desire that there may be in your breasts. And on them and on ships are you borne.
    [40:82] And He shows you His Signs; which then of the Signs of Allah will you deny?
    [40:83] Have they not travelled in the earth that they might see what was the end of those who were before them? They were more numerous than these, and mightier in power and in the marks they left behind them in the earth. But all that which they earned was of no avail to them.

http://www.alislam.org/quran/search2/sh … p;verse=73

Please see verse [40:79] for yourself and the verses in the context.

Thanks

3. 70

[40:79] And We did send Messengers before thee; of them are some whom We have mentioned to thee, and of them there are some whom We have not mentioned to thee; and it is not possible for any Messenger to bring a Sign except by the leave of Allah. But when Allah’s decree came, the matter was decided with truth, and then there perished those who uttered falsehoods.

So it is not necessary that Mirza Ghulam Ahmad's name should have been mentioned in Quran. Quran is not a book of names; it is a book of principles

working