jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

1. Jerami profile image79
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

I have been watching a few of those end of days programs on the history channel.  i got so disgusted.

can you imagine cutting each of these prophesy out of scripture having 100 little pieces of paper, with one prophesy written on each of them.
       throwing them all in a hat and mixing them up picking one of them out of the hat and declare This is going to happen

pick another piece of paper out of the hat and declareing
      Then this is going to happen....

Pick another prophesy out of the hat and saying ....
       And next this is going to happen.  Line them out in a straight line and declare,... this is the way that it will be.

Unless there is some kind of sequence established, that explains the timeline in which these prophesy are to unfold we might as well follow the pick um out of the hat techenque. 

Because they are not going to make any sence at all regardless of how we try to understand them.  We might as well roll them all up in a ball; throw it at the wall and say  THAT is the way they are to come about.  In one swift moment.

Why did God not give us a sequence in which these prophesy are to be unraveled?     
       OH YEA  I REMEMBER !  HE DID !.
       But then someone interpreted all understanding right out the door.

1. 0
      SirDentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Ths History Channel is for entertainment purposes only. They go the way that will get them more viewers. I wouldn't trust them much at all.

Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'll be in and out of my chair.  Back hurts  gotta go lay down a lot. 

I don't trust the hystory channel at all when it comes to their prophesy renditions.

History of the first kingdoms upon the face of the earth have given me some insight though.

2. luvpassion profile image61
    luvpassionposted 6 years ago

Many biblical scholars agree that God created reality by creating an infinite number of possibilities called the unmanifested realm.

God's creations, whether they be animal, man or angel, all determine which portion of the unmanifest becomes manifest by the decisions made.

This is why the prophicies recorded in the bible are written in symbol. Certain events are going to happen according to them, but there are an infinite number of paths that can lead to their fulfillment.

Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I understand what you are talking about on the personal level but on the global scale I think that there is but one path to the outcome.  But that is just me.
         As Peter said..  prophesy in scripture has no personal interpretation,  This is one thing that I definately believe. Cause If I can not believe the prophesy I then can not believe any of it. And I do choose to believe  because of some of the things that I know.

3. Onusonus profile image86
    Onusonusposted 6 years ago

i prefer to watch "the Nostradomus effect" they keep attatching everything to Hitler, so shocking!!!!!yikes

4. Jerami profile image79
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

I kinda think that Lenin and Hitler were both representive of Satan during the little season that he is given to bring together the kings of the earth to the last battle.

I wonder which leader he will controll after them?