jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (9 posts)

Is China a Buddhist nation?

1. 69
    paarsurreyposted 6 years ago

Hi friends

Is China a Buddhist nation?

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

2. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 6 years ago

Very bored I guess, or is it that you just can't stop selling your fairy god and this is another one of those forum posts like the hundred other dead boring useless wastes of time that is recurring ad nauseum! smile

3. 69

Hi friends

China was a Buddhist nation before 1949; please correct me if I am wrong; thereafter under Mao Zedong it did not remain a Buddhist country; please correct me if I am wrong.

From 1949 to Mao's death in 1976; it was for all practical purposes a Skeptic nation, if the Buddhis agree. I am not clear what should it be considered now .

Is it Buddhist nation? or It is a Skeptic nation?

I solicit your fair opinion.

Thanks

I am an Ahmadi peaceful Muslim

4. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Who cares? hmm

You're wasting much effort about religion, yet yourself has a low grasp on the situation.

Your individual persistence would be rewarded if it was productive, but since you like to open topics on the same subject, then you are living proof of insanity.

Albert Einstein- The definition for "insanity" is continuing/repeating the same thing over and over, and over, expecting to get different results.

Thank you for showing the actions that shows it to be true. Thus, you can never be a matter of discussion any longer. Keep believing what you want, all the people in HubPages knows exactly what your problem is now.

Have a great life.

5. WizardOfOz profile image60
    WizardOfOzposted 6 years ago

Ask Tibet?

6. Greek One profile image81
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

China is 100% Islamic...  Always was, and always will be.

From the early days of the Chin dynasty, when Muhammad escaped the evil and violent Meccan tribes (who would not let him have more then 48 wives) and found a home in what is now modern day Beiging.

Mao was just a big fat commie sloth who couldnt accept the peaceful spread of Islam.

It's just a matter of time (2 or 3 weeks) before the whole world (including the US) wakes up and gets with the program (without any compulsion)

http://www.theodoresworld.net/pics/0410/MUSLIM_ObamaFUImage6.jpg

1. 60
      (Q)posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Sorry, but you can still see her bare arm. An abomination.

7. WizardOfOz profile image60
    WizardOfOzposted 6 years ago

2 or 3 weeks?

I'll stop making car payments. Awesome news!

8. 69

Is it Buddhist nation? or It is a Skeptic nation?

working