jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (18 posts)

Offensive

1. topgunjager profile image60
    topgunjagerposted 7 years ago
    1. profile image0
      Brenda Durhamposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Yeah, sure, offensive to Christians.   Because it's a twisted portrayal.

1. profile image0
        crmhaskeposted 7 years ago in reply to this

lol, I don't personally see that as a twisted portrayal.  I'll admit I thought it was funny.

I do see it as a very generalized portrayal, but as a general one it's by my experience pretty accurate from the perspective of "your everyday person."  Obviously there is a great more to it than that.

2. tobey100 profile image60
      tobey100posted 7 years ago in reply to this

Ummmm....if its offensive, why give out the url so everyone else can go see it?

1. profile image0

Has no one brought you up-to-speed on the rules?
        It's A-okay to mock Christianity around here. And the Bible.  And conservatives.
        It's just not okay to post links showing the horrors of abortion or the agenda of homosexual activists.  Those threads get shut down and/or the links snipped.
        Oh yeah I forgot-----and often, the posters suspended.

3. Onusonus profile image86
      Onusonusposted 7 years ago in reply to this

While this may be an accurate depiction of some 5% of the Christian community, the rest of us may tend to disagree.

2. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Very offensive! But accurate! smile

1. profile image0
      sandra rinckposted 7 years ago in reply to this

You think I am like that Earnest?

1. earnestshub profile image88
        earnestshubposted 7 years ago in reply to this

No Sandra I don't. smile I enjoy your company and your hubs. I cannot picture you as an evangelical.

3. Kimberly Bunch profile image59
    Kimberly Bunchposted 7 years ago

It is a fact and very accurate that there are many people like that! There's to many of them in the world causing problems!! And judging everyone to their backwards principles that are so unrealistic!

God save us from them!! From those that think they know what's what according 'only' to something they read.

yikes

Couldn't follow the meaning of the video eh? lol
      I knew this would happen! lol

4. earnestshub profile image88
    earnestshubposted 7 years ago

Speaking of offensive. My offensive (to some) hub, "The biblical god is a psychopath" just got the most telling comment I have seen from a religionist!
    This comment is one well worth a read! lol lol lol
    I don't want to block the comment either. It speaks volumes! lol lol lol

1. profile image0

Gee earnest
      That hub is quite.....compelling.  I almost couldn't refrain from posting a comment.
      But you were already really fired up, with so many rude rebellious comments of your own in it, that I figured you could use some cool-down time.   The guy who teed you off seems to have as much spunk as you do, and he's tellin' you the truth to boot!  Go figure!
      ((btw, you sound SOOOO much like another hubber, in your posts and your hubs.  But hey who am I to question your right to have TWO accounts posting mean blasphemous stuff if you wanna?) LOL

Brenda, just a small injection of truth and reality here.

You wrote
        Gee earnest
        That hub is quite.....compelling.  I almost couldn't refrain from posting a comment.
        But you were already really fired up, with so many rude rebellious comments of your own in it, that I figured you could use some cool-down time. 

That would be the longest cooling down period known to man. I wrote the hub ages ago!
        The guy who teed you off seems to have as much spunk as you do, and he's tellin' you the truth to boot! 

The person is telling me the truth? So you think reams of semi literate personal abuse is "the truth" do you?

Go figure!
        ((btw, you sound SOOOO much like another hubber, in your posts and your hubs.  But hey who am I to question your right to have TWO accounts posting mean blasphemous stuff if you wanna?) LOLHow incredibly misleading! For one thing, cool off from what? The hub was written ages ago.
        Insinuating that I post under 2 identities is very weak Brenda, and also untrue.

Never let the truth get in the way of your attacks eh?

Nauseating. smile

5. donotfear profile image92
    donotfearposted 7 years ago

Sounds like a Pharisee being pompous & self righteous..............ick.

1. profile image0

Sounds like an Obama bot.

1. Friendlyword profile image60
        Friendlywordposted 7 years ago in reply to this

How in the world did you twist and contort your mind around to making this conversation about PRESIDENT OBAMA? The conversation was light years away from politics. I know he is a very handsome man. I know you have problems with your gentleman callers. Haven't you prayed on it yet? FOR GOD'S SAKE! get a grip

6. Daniel Carter profile image90
    Daniel Carterposted 7 years ago

Hmmm.

working