jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (13 posts)

God Dreams/Destiny Dreams

1. Dreamsinger profile image80
    Dreamsingerposted 6 years ago

Does anybody have dreams or a dream that they know is more than just from eating to much pizza or chocolate that they want to share?

2. AEvans profile image70
    AEvansposted 6 years ago

I have had dreams that have became reality in a matter of hours, it certainly has bothered me on occassion. smile

3. Randy Godwin profile image93
    Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago

I dreamed I ate a giant marshmallow!  When I woke up my pillow was gone!

1. AEvans profile image70
      AEvansposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Oh good grief!!! lololololo big_smile

4. Jerami profile image77
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

Not goina tell um ....  Nobody would believe it any way. 

But "YES"  precognative dreams == for sure do happen for real.

5. donotfear profile image92
    donotfearposted 6 years ago

Absolutely, yes. I have symbolic dreams.

1. Dreamsinger profile image80
      Dreamsingerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you comfortable elaborating on this? smile

6. Dreamsinger profile image80
    Dreamsingerposted 6 years ago

Okay, is anyone willing to share any other than Mr Marshmallow?

1. Jerami profile image77
      Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

OK   I'm reluctent but OK.    One of many, many crazy dreams.   I used to have a book that I wrote dreams down when I remembered them. Wish I knew where it went.     
        I now know what this dream meant but didn't then.
        For a while I was scared   My first interpretation wasn’t what it really meant;   Thank God.

When I was about 25 or 26 years old.

I was dreaming that I was walking through what appeared to be  The cattle pins like ya see on old TV westerns.   Designed like those mazes that mice run through.
          I came out into a large open area in what must have been the middle of the maze.
      I was out in the middle of that when I saw a BIG black Bull, and it charged at me.
          I saw a wooden building that looked like a tack room.       I ran into it,
          The bull was running into the side of the building. I thought it was going to knock the walls down to get to me. 
         There was a trap door in the roof.
         I climbed a ladder and was on top of the building.
         When I looked over the edge of the roof,  the bull was gone????
         Now!  there is a tree a few yards away and a cow is lying down on four knees, with seven calves lying all around it; and I woke up.

7. Jerami profile image77
    Jeramiposted 6 years ago

I think that most people do have them.
    I also think most people don't want to remember them.

That first second that we wake up, if we pay attention of what is on our mind, we then begin have a clue as to the messages that we do receive in our dreams.

I used to set the alarm about 2 AM  just to see what I was dreaming. OR  set the alarm so I could hit the snooze a couple of times.  Usually woke up during the dream making it easier to remember. 

It is a good thing to know what is going on in your head.
    Good or bad ... It's good to know what's going on in your head.
       I wonder what would happen if everyone knew what was going on in their head. while asleep?

1. Randy Godwin profile image93
      Randy Godwinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

" I wonder what would happen if everyone knew what was going on in their head. while asleep?"

They would be awake, Jerami! LOL!

2. Dreamsinger profile image80
      Dreamsingerposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Have to admit when I have hugely symbolic dreams/God dreams/Destiny dreams I "really" want to remember them, as I have learnt they are different from the general mishmash and are either connected to my current life or give me clues to the future.......I suppose I am trying to encourage people in this thread, if they feel comfortable, to share these sorts of ones.

Jerami, it is really good to write down your dreams as soon as you wake up, found that once you start doing this, you seem to be more aware of these "special" dreams and you get more and remember more. smile Though I do sometimes have dreams that for the life of me, I can't remember, and wish I could!

1. Jerami profile image77
        Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I had a dream while I was awake once.
          It was like someone was talking to me even though I didn't see who it was.  I was told things that were the furthest things from my mind. Never would have ever thought to ask questions such a those.  Didn't know about stuff like what I was hearing.

As it was finishing up It felt as if I had heard the one statement that would answer any question that any one might ask.  I remember thinking that at the time. Grabbed a piece of paper and started to write it down.  Then I heard myself saying  ..NO ..NO...Don't ...As  It melted like a snow on a hot grill

working