How did we get in this trouble we are in? the reason why

1. profile image60
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

Heaven was a perfect place all the angels were perfect, the Bible says," For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth." hebrews 12-6 therefore, he put Jesus among the angels as an angel to test the angel, Jesus name was Michael the archangel. One day God call all the angels together to sat the position of Michael. The Bible put it this way,

Hebrews 1-5 For unto which of the angels said he at any time, Thou art my Son, this day have I begotten thee? And again, I will be to him a Father, and he shall be to me a Son?

6 And again, when he bringeth in the firstbegotten into the world, he saith, And let all the angels of God worship him.
    13 But to which of the angels said he at any time, Sit on my right hand, until I make thine enemies thy footstool?
    There was another archangel name Lucifer who ask the question how can an angel be God? Lucifer  also ask why, wasn't he the one that was equal with God. Look at Lucifer's Resume, Eze 28-12.....Thou sealest up the sum, full of wisdom, and perfect in beauty.

13Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone [was] thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.

14 Thou [art] the anointed cherub that covereth; and I have set thee [so]: thou wast upon the holy mountain of God; thou hast walked up and down in the midst of the stones of fire.

15 Thou [wast] perfect in thy ways from the day that thou wast created,.....

Notice what else Lucifer said, 13For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:

Isa 14-13 For thou hast said in thine heart, I will ascend into heaven, I will exalt my throne above the stars of God: I will sit also upon the mount of the congregation, in the sides of the north:
    14 I will ascend above the heights of the clouds; I will be like the most High.

He ask these questions to himself, other than asking them to God, this is how he became the Devil, the Dragon and Satan, and this is how we got into this trouble. Satan can not destroy God, but he can give us a hard time.

2. profile image0
    Brenda Durhamposted 6 years ago

Nope.

Jesus wasn't an angel.
    Your quote of Hebrews 1-5 shows that!  It's saying that Jesus is much more special than any created being could be.

You're either reading it wrong, or else you don't dare to actually see the truth because of your religion.

working