jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (9 posts)

Sunday Morning

1. 59
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

Did Jesus go to Heaven on Sunday Morning when he rose from the die?

1. Rochelle Frank profile image89
      Rochelle Frankposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Are you talking in terms of eternity and ever-presence? If so, the day seems unimportant.

2. Jerami profile image78
      Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

John 20:17 implies that he is going to.

He said don't touch me cause I haven't assended to the father yet.

And that afternoon he tells Thomas to touch him.(20:27)

This raises the question.. 
        Why can this not be see as a second coming?  If he went to heaven and then came back again?

1. 59
        haj3396posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Because he tell what will happen at his second coming.

2. Diane Inside profile image88
    Diane Insideposted 6 years ago

He did not go to heaven. He went to all the place where all those who have died before that did not get a chance to accept him.

1. 59

but he did go to heaven on Sunday morning and came back the same day. Jesus needed to know weather his sacrifice had been accepted. Remember on the cross what he call out. Matt 27-46 And about the ninth hour Jesus cried with a loud voice, saying, Eli, Eli, lama sabachthani? that is to say, My God, my God, why hast thou forsaken me? The man part of Jesus was crying  out for understand. He was 100% man and 100% God, but, he should not use hid divinity, because I have not divinity so divinity just laid there. He had to call on his father just like I have to call on him

3. Joe A. McCray profile image60
    Joe A. McCrayposted 6 years ago

"Act 1:9-11, And when he had spoken these things , while they beheld , he was taken up; and a cloud received him out of their sight. And while they looked stedfastly toward heaven as he went up, behold, two men stood by them in white apparel; which also said, ye men of Galilee, why stand ye gazing up into heaven? this same Jesus which is taken up from you into heaven, shall so come in like manner as ye have seen him go into heaven."

1. 59

Acts 1-9-11 was when he went back to heaven later sunday. you need to study the Sanctuary to see the movement of Jesus. Every move of the high priest on earth is a movement of Jesus. Read Lev 16-4-15 and you will see I am right

1. the pink umbrella profile image71
        the pink umbrellaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Look, why did you ask the question if you were going to argue with everyone. Why didnt you just say, "hey guys, this is how this happened..."

No one answer him, he just wants to fight.