jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

The nature of Jesus Christ

1. 61
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

Did Jesus Christ have a sinful nature, or a sinless nature, what is nature anyway?

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

You know, I am finding it interesting that your actions are similar to the actions of an old sock-puppet.

The constant religious threads....you seem to like playing the number of threads that you are hosting. Do you suffer from a delusion that says you are capable of handling 10 multiple threads and multiple conversations on multiple topics? hmm

I think not.

As for your post in this thread- the nature of Jesus, not Jesus Christ, was to be human.

As for you OP - did Jesus, not Jesus Christ, have a sinful nature or a sinless nature? He was aware of his own failings and how they could lead one astray. As for "sin", it's a religious term.

And your last question- What is nature? Nature consists of our environment and the elements we've come to know.

1. the pink umbrella profile image72
      the pink umbrellaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

1. Cagsil profile image84
        Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

lol lol

2. 61
        haj3396posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Man it was good to hear from you, you told me, but , everyone want to tell me from their knowledge, what about the word of God. NATURE IS THE FLESH.
        Roman 8-8 So then they that are in the flesh cannot please God.

9 But ye are not in the flesh, but in the Spirit, if so be that the Spirit of God dwell in you. Now if any man have not the Spirit of Christ, he is none of his.

10 And if Christ [be] in you, the body [is] dead because of sin; but the Spirit [is] life because of righteousness.

11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.

12 Therefore, brethren, we are debtors, not to the flesh, to live after the flesh.

13 For if ye live after the flesh, ye shall die: but if ye through the Spirit do mortify the deeds of the body, ye shall live.

This flesh is our fallen nature that we need not follow. we need not follow our temptations to do evil. substitute this in Romans and see if it fits.

1. Cagsil profile image84
          Cagsilposted 6 years ago in reply to this

You must be off your rocker. lol lol lol lol lol

I think you need less reading and more social interaction, because man are you off course. lol