jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (9 posts)

Do you believe in ghosts?

1. Bikash jha profile image60
    Bikash jhaposted 6 years ago

Have you ever encounterd them or believe them or you think they are not truth just fake or big misunderstanding?
    Do you think there is anythin as soul?

1. snagerries profile image75
      snagerriesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think ghosts do exists.. I have seen one but in dreams

1. 0
        Home Girlposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Two people met on the corner of a dark street."Do you believe in ghosts?" asked the first one. "Of course, I do!" answered the second. And they both vanished...

1. Bikash jha profile image60
          Bikash jhaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Funny lol

2. Jerami profile image78
      Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

For real are there a such thing as ghosts?   
         For sure !!

Depends upon your definition.

3. stilljustwonderin profile image60
      stilljustwonderinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes I do.  I lived in a house once that had a spirit in it.  This "spirit person" was protective of me.  My alarmed clock would be turned off in the middle of the night.  I would have to turn it back on.  I would check and double check to make sure it was turned on, but in the middle of the night it would be off again.  Finally one night as I climbed in bed, set the clock, then sat there and said "I appreciate that you don't want me to be woke up early, but I HAVE to get up.  So please leave the alarm alone."  It never happened again.

1. 0
        klarawieckposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Stilljustwonderin, It sounds like that "spirit person" is your Spirit Guide. They do things like that - sometimes they come across as them joking with you, but most of the time they are trying to do what they think it's best for you. You did the right thing for sure by explaining to it your need to use the alarm.
        When I first started working as a teacher, one of my spirit guides who likes to guard the front entrance to my house continued making the bell ring at 7am from Monday - Friday during my first summer vacation. lol It sounds funny, but trust me... what a PAIN! At first, I thought they were neighbohood kids playing a prank on me, but then I asked my neighbors to keep an eye on my front door as they got ready to work. Nobody ever saw anyone. If I was awake by 7am the bell would not ring, and there was no way of someone outside knowing if I was awake or not because I would just lay in bed with my eyes opened and all curtains fully closed. You were lucky - at least yours listened to you. Mine, WOULDN'T! I actually had to get rid of the alarm. ;-)

1. stilljustwonderin profile image60
          stilljustwonderinposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yes I was lucky!  That would be a pain to be woke up early if ya didn't have to be.  I felt so safe in that house.  I knew I was being watched over.  Of course the other members of my house would feel a presence as they past my bed room door.   No one would wake me up. LOL

2. BethShay777 profile image60
    BethShay777posted 6 years ago

I do not believe in Ghosts. There is only 2 places u can go when u die, Heaven.. or Hell. I dont think u can be "sent back down to earth" and do "unfinished business". I believe there is a Holy Spirit (which is God) But thats all.

working