1. God wants spiritual fruit, not religious nuts.
2. Dear God, I have a problem, it's me.
3. Growing old is inevitable-growing Up is optional.
4. Faith is the ability not to panic.
5. Laugh everyday, it's like inner jogging.
6.As a child of Go, prayer is kind of like calling home everyday.
7.Blessed are the flexible for they shall not be bent out of shape.
8.The most important things in your house are the people.
9. A grudge is a heavy thing to carry.
Faith is a bucket of power lowered by the rope of prayer into the well of God's abundance. What we bring up depends upon what we let down. We have every encouragement to use a big bucket.
He became what we are that He might make us what He is.
God's peace is joy resting. His joy is peace dancing.
Resentment is swallowing poison and expecting someone else to die.
Fish out of water wonder about the Sea.
The long journey home, isn't so long, turn around.
A sprinkle of salt on a cucumber made a devine pickle.
Copyright © 2016 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.