The Presence Of Jesus

1. DeaneMc profile image59
    DeaneMcposted 8 years ago

How awesome is the Lord my God. How awesome is His presence. In a vision I see Jesus sitting on a throne in the middle of a huge field of lavender. The fragrance of the flowers and the sweetness of Jesus is so wonderful.
      In the background there is a choir of angles with the most beautiful voices any one could ever imagine. As the instruments play and the angles sing, I dance before my Jesus. 
      Along the side is a running brook and I see loin's, lamb's, and many other animals lying so peaceful and calm. There is no fear for I know my Lord is near and everything is controlled by the Holy Spirit. Such a gentle spirit.
      The trees all around sway just a bit as the wind blows.Other people start joining in to enjoy this beauty and peace.
      We praise the Lord with song and dance and He is pleased. There is nothing that can ever compare to being in the presence of Jesus. Someday this will not be just a vision when I close my eyes for I will open my eyes and see Him. But even now, just as I am God is always near.

1. Eng.M profile image76
      Eng.Mposted 8 years ago in reply to this

sometimes you use God and others you say Jesus.

why your topis isn't the presence of God?

1. 0
        sandra rinckposted 8 years ago in reply to this

I have this friend, we were talking about God.  He said to me, Jesus came before God. 
        I thought WTF!  smile