jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (5 posts)

Roman Catholic church

1. 61
    haj3396posted 6 years ago

Is the Rome Roman Catholic the forth beast of Daniel 7

1. Jerami profile image78
      Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

No ...  The Roman Empire was.

1. 61
        haj3396posted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Roman empire was lead by the church. There are 12 identifying mark of who this beast was. Look at Daniel 7:7 After this I saw in the night visions, and behold a fourth beast, dreadful and terrible, and strong exceedingly; and it had great iron teeth: it devoured and brake in pieces, and stamped the residue with the feet of it: and it [was] diverse from all the beasts that [were] before it; and it had ten horns. Now the Bible Identify who the beast are, notice 23 Thus he said, The fourth beast shall be the fourth kingdom upon earth, which shall be diverse from all kingdoms, and shall devour the whole earth, and shall tread it down, and break it in pieces. Notice it said the fourth beast shall be diverse from all kingdom, why, because it was the only kingdom that was a religious power, and a civil power. that the first Identifying mark.

1. Jerami profile image78
          Jeramiposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The first three Beasts or kingdoms were identified as being
          Babylon, the Medo-Persian kingdom and the third was identified as being Grecia.   It stands to reason that sence the Roman Empire was the FOURTH kingdom to recieve dominion over that Hebrew Nation; that this Fourth Beast would be the Roman Empire.

This fourth beast had ten horns (kings or emperors) and another rose up after the ten replacing three.

Titus was the tenth emperor of Rome.  There were three more emperors after Titus and then Hadrian became the 14th emperor of Rome.  Hadrian is the one that deported ALL the Jews, scattering them through out the rest of the Roman Empire.

This clearly fulfills the description of this fourth beast that rose up out of the sea in Daniel 7.

This an entirely different beast than the one described in Rev. 13 though they show amazing similarities.
            This beast described in Rev. 13 rose up out of the fourth kingdom upon the earth (the Roman Empire)

At least this is the way that I see it.

I gotta leave fo a while.
            Will be looking foreward to reading your reply.

1. schoolgirlforreal profile image77
            schoolgirlforrealposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Kiss me, I'm Catholic ;-)